• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
So far, i kinda hate it.
-the succubi are broken af
the boring ass, repetive ass and random and therefore pointless ASS combat/grinding, just goes on forever
you keep getting charmed and then you wait and wait and wait, until you eventually get to fucking play the game.
BUT GUESS WHAT? You dont attack first, which means you get charmed again..which means, you need to wait, again and again.

So yeah, i deleted it from my ssd.
~there are other glaring problems, but this one is already bad enough.
Ya I can agree that I faced this issue until I got enough money to buy a better armor so it boosted my stats and I attacked first..

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
Your husband been taken prisoner by the Demon King can we see his side? :PogChamp:

You become stolen by the Orcs we see her side

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Got to give this Circle credit for being productive I guess. They seem to be churning out a new game every 4 months. This game already has two sequels lol. Hope we get those translated.

edit: Nevermind one sequel already has an MTL, and the other only just came out so I guess translations are covered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fibbers

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
This game runs very slow for me, where it is essentially unplayable, any suggestions that might help me run this game? Like seriously I have 1 fps and the only time I reached 60 fps is when the graphics crashed and I could not see anything.

Last edited:

OneTimeUser_1

Apr 24, 2022
ok so I run into this problem where every time I close the game the savefile always gets deleted and I don't want to keep playing it over and over again does anyone know how to fix this?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
ok so I run into this problem where every time I close the game the savefile always gets deleted and I don't want to keep playing it over and over again does anyone know how to fix this?
That usually comes from not having write permissions to the directory you extracted the archive from.
Make sure you can write and save there.

Reactions: Antagonism17

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I 100% agree vanilla fans think ntr games are rampant but in reality once you get in to the genre you start to notice this is actually not true, at least in the quality department you might see a new ntr games here and there and you say to yourself oh a new ntr game finally released and then you play it or see the reviews to only find out its just a cheaply made game with no passion behind the game or a carbon copy of the authors other games.

I as well havent played a good ntr in a long time even worse if you're a milf ntr game fan like me be prepared to search or wait for a long time because oh boy finding a good one with those two genres together is insanely hard.

A lot of people dont understand that it actually takes a lot of skill to make a good ntr game, from the writing,story to even how you present the events and the perspectives there is actually a lot of factors that are needed to make a good game.

I do believe the artists on twitter that goes by the handle @pastaskii will be the next big very well made ntr game if it someday releases since the author is a perfectionist it seems its going to take a while more probably late 2023 or even 2024.
Same goes for vanilla games themselves but it is what it is.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I think there is another game from same dev but that one...what to say...

Almost same as this but it's a slutty nun, and it's no fun if you're playing as a slut. Also, the FMC of this one is features in that game.

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes