Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This won't keep me from playing the rest of the game like the other cutoff did, but some item descriptions are too long for the text box.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I bought these ones hoping the inventory ui is larger than the shop ui, but unfortunately both are just 2 lines.

Edit to add: I'm not pointing this out because of maliciousness. I'm a fan of what you guys are doing, but this kinda stuff does hurt my enjoyment.

Edit 2: Just getting started so I'm noticing more, again this one wouldn't stop me from playing, but it does seem at least one quest thinks there's an additional character per line and it's formatting weird with your wrapper.

Edit 3: Something I'm unsure if a bug or not (could honestly be either with Jp devs) - The daughter is either also named Elysse or is misnamed in the translation (Also it's possible it was something like "Elysse's daughter" in Jp but that doesn't fit in the English text box.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorta and KoroG90

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
This won't keep me from playing the rest of the game like the other cutoff did, but some item descriptions are too long for the text box.

I bought these ones hoping the inventory ui is larger than the shop ui, but unfortunately both are just 2 lines.

Edit to add: I'm not pointing this out because of maliciousness. I'm a fan of what you guys are doing, but this kinda stuff does hurt my enjoyment.

Edit 2: Just getting started so I'm noticing more, again this one wouldn't stop me from playing, but it does seem at least one quest thinks there's an additional character per line and it's formatting weird with your wrapper.

Edit 3: Something I'm unsure if a bug or not (could honestly be either with Jp devs) - The daughter is either also named Elysse or is misnamed in the translation (Also it's possible it was something like "Elysse's daughter" in Jp but that doesn't fit in the English text box.)
Thanks for all the reports. We will get it fixed ;)

Reactions: Troqu

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I already finished and archived this, was there a poison serum anywhere?

I missed buying one and in the Demon Lord's Castle there is one demon who casts it, while not having an antidote I had high level items so basically just spammed heal to the end (since you can't easily get out of the middle of dungeons without the crystals).

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Thanks for all the reports. We will get it fixed ;)
Hello bro thanks for the translation but I'm having a problem with joi play emulator that some of the h-scenes are not showing up for example the first scene with the dirty man, there's a black screen when that scene comes

Last edited:

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
I've attached the 1st update the main post, that should fix all wrapping issues except for that quest due to it being part of the .js files.

Tomorrow afternoon or early Tuesday depending on timezones, I'll push out another update that should fix all item descriptions (Seriously, having to cut out all flavor text because MV only gives you two lines to work with kinda sucks) and I'll get to fixing that one quest description.

Reactions: Troqu

what_bobby

Aug 7, 2022
1669589841682.png
1669589792980.png
can someone explain why the game went darker.

how i did it was losing or surrendering to the flamin hourse in the first area

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
Stupid question but with all the browers i use: brave chromium edge and waterfox, they all give me the error message, of how local files are not supported -how do i fix that?

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I 100% agree vanilla fans think ntr games are rampant but in reality once you get in to the genre you start to notice this is actually not true, at least in the quality department you might see a new ntr games here and there and you say to yourself oh a new ntr game finally released and then you play it or see the reviews to only find out its just a cheaply made game with no passion behind the game or a carbon copy of the authors other games.

I as well havent played a good ntr in a long time even worse if you're a milf ntr game fan like me be prepared to search or wait for a long time because oh boy finding a good one with those two genres together is insanely hard.

A lot of people dont understand that it actually takes a lot of skill to make a good ntr game, from the writing,story to even how you present the events and the perspectives there is actually a lot of factors that are needed to make a good game.

I do believe the artists on twitter that goes by the handle @pastaskii will be the next big very well made ntr game if it someday releases since the author is a perfectionist it seems its going to take a while more probably late 2023 or even 2024.
Really sad, im used to like ntr games but the copypasting just outrageous at this point :FacePalm:. Me too man i like big ass bitchy milfs getting corrupted and turns into slut, but the main focus always on the cucks suffering :KEK:. I get it koreans and japanase likes drama, but for fucks sake i came to jerkoff not to read a novel about a selfinserting japanase cucklord og 9000. Second thing i hate about most of the new devs, they make vn inside rpgm. Fuck that i want my casual rpg corruption tale with cheating and other milfy wonders. Best game on the site 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectSkywardFan

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
So far, i kinda hate it.
-the succubi are broken af
the boring ass, repetive ass and random and therefore pointless ASS combat/grinding, just goes on forever
you keep getting charmed and then you wait and wait and wait, until you eventually get to fucking play the game.
BUT GUESS WHAT? You dont attack first, which means you get charmed again..which means, you need to wait, again and again.

So yeah, i deleted it from my ssd.
~there are other glaring problems, but this one is already bad enough.

Reactions: Uminhkien
2.60 star(s) 10 Votes