4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Havnt played this latest update yet, but played the og unity version and that “yacht” scene was unavoidable NTR, I hope in this renpy version it’s not or atleast let us pick who we want to go on the yacht with us like I would pick “Mary & Pearl” over mom and sister and fiancée since your going to be cucked by the bbc and the rich producer and captain of the yacht

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Havnt played this latest update yet, but played the og unity version and that “yacht” scene was unavoidable NTR, I hope in this renpy version it’s not or atleast let us pick who we want to go on the yacht with us like I would pick “Mary & Pearl” over mom and sister and fiancée since your going to be cucked by the bbc and the rich producer and captain of the yacht
I didn't get the mom and sis version, but was able to get the other two (which is a simple choice). Either way, yeah, it's very much forced and full cuckold mode. Official dev must have lost his mind or something.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
is there a version/route in this game where we can both fuck around with women but she can't fuck men??? or at least can't fuck men if it's not a 3-some with MC in it?

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
As usual nothing too complicated to see all the new scenes though. (even easier if urm)
Send Val nude to Darius to trigger the scene in closet. Reject Val's request for sex will give Randy scene (if had sex in gym before) or Peter (if haven't ask for him to leave).

The swinging scene with Quinn and Peggy is rather straight forward, the only variation is Evon and Peter. Had sex with Evon earlier or Peter hasn't left the house yet or both.

Yacht scene is forced cuck so the only "best" possible outcome for not having your women gets fucked is not to let Val go, and had to cock block Jamal to fuck mom and sis earlier. Then you can bring Pearlyn and Mary to the yacht. So to speak if Jamal had his time with mom and sis earlier, they will appear on yacht instead of Mary and Pearlyn.

Reactions: sanchotx

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I didn't get the mom and sis version, but was able to get the other two (which is a simple choice). Either way, yeah, it's very much forced and full cuckold mode. Official dev must have lost his mind or something.
Yeah, I'm really hoping that this dev fills in the holes and makes things more logical.

I personally would love to have made my own remake but I'm shit with Daz.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I'm really hoping that this dev fills in the holes and makes things more logical.

I personally would love to have made my own remake but I'm shit with Daz.
I hope he does, too!

haha I get you. I wouldn't say I'm shit with Daz... but very inexperienced still and quite honestly...I just don't enjoy working in it. I can't get into it like I can get into programming.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Of course, I don't want to be bad about NTR, but these types of games where decisions are more important, compared to other types, ruin the experience quite a bit, it has almost become fashionable to favor NTR

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
Does anyone have a recent save? I just found this out about this game and would like to see newer content. Not in to the NTR that much. Some non- canon scenes can be hot. But, I really like the sister's character. And since, the change log for v0.05 says new scenes are yet to be added to gallery. If this is not the case then never mind. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Gregory321
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes