4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
I can't get anything but error messages after this screen, press ignore and it is just continuing error messages ( I have forllowed all the NTR hints) ??? any ideas ?

View attachment 2964021
would really help if you would upload your error logs though. otherwise we can only guess.
and my guess is that you are either facing an engine problem or a variable problem.
if it's an engine problem, it could have a myriad of different reasons and is hard to solve, which might mean you're fucked.
if it's a variable, then either you've messed with your savegame, or you somehow managed to miss a script that would enable you to access the scene normally.

though unless someone with know-how to solve the problem in some comes across the same problem, you can't really be helped here. so again, post your error logs if you want help.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Any other progress?
he posted this on patreon 2 days ago.

2 days ago
Hello everyone,
As usual, I'd like to provide you with an update on the progress we've made this week. I also want to apologize for my delay.
This week, I managed to finish the script for the first part. The dialogues for the last scene about Peter's future are not yet fully finalized.
I've also set up my rendering server with IrayServer. The test renders have been promising, so I'm about to dive into scene-setting.
If you have any requests regarding the first part, please submit them by the end of this week. After that, all requests will be deferred for future updates.
Additionally, I'm still working on the enhanced version of the game.
I'd like to extend a heartfelt thanks to our loyal patreons, both old and new. Your ongoing support and trust mean the world to me. Thank you for being the cornerstone of this project and helping me push forward. From the bottom of my heart, thank you to all the past and recent patreons.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
Today's patreon update:

• 13 hours ago
    Show less
    Hello everyone,
    I hope you're all doing well!
    As with every week, I wanted to give you a brief update on what's been happening on our end.
    I started working on the events of the first day and the work is progressing well.
    The aim of this first day is to introduce certain events
    and to strengthen the foundation of the relationship between our main characters.
    I've already set up two scenes and right now I'm working on a sex scene.
    And that's pretty much it.
    I wish you all a wonderful Sunday and a great start to the week!
    Xys

juware

Jul 29, 2022
playing the game might help
I did?

However the gallery is divided in two sections; "scenes" and "images".
All the scenes in the game I've encountered are from the "scenes" section. So I was wondering if there was a way to unlock scenes using images from the "images" section as well?

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
I did?

All the scenes in the game I've encountered are from the "scenes" section. So I was wondering if there was a way to unlock scenes using images from the "images" section as well?
those are just images. has nothing to do with in game content.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
I did?

The gallery is unlocked already. If you haven't unlocked a scene during your gameplay or just haven't started the game yet, you can still watch it. You just need to hover above them and click them like twice or something. It is even mentioned inside the gallery when you over the scenes, that the gallery is unlocked already, the black screen on the scenes is just a formality.

Dec 27, 2018
i love this game and am soo happy can quickly speedplay now and re make decisions few points about this version with the speed play i cant seem to get it to stop on new dialog which can be frustrating as im missing the new stuff im rushing through to see. and i dont know if its just me but there seems to be an issue with the allysa sex scene where you get the right dialogue but wrong images if you actually lock the door.
is there anyway to add named saves

finally i know this is the main games fault but im seriously pissed that the mom and sister come as a pair, dont get me wrong the scene is awesome but im happy for jamal to have mum but not gonna let him touch my darling paige
also the lack of continuity can be frustrating nothing ever reverts back to the party and val says in shower she hasnt fucked peter even when she does by the pool

PPS gallery wise they seem to start in order but then bottom half are all over place just play it all and check gallery after

Aiorox

Oct 11, 2022
Hello everyone, just to tell you that our Xys needs a lot more subscribers to be able to make a great game for us.

His work is incredible with this rebuild and he is trying to create a coherent story while waiting for a hypothetical official update...

740 for the official with nothing since 10 months....

25 for him with a lot of work every week...

SO PLEASE SUPPORT HIM!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i love this game and am soo happy can quickly speedplay now and re make decisions few points about this version with the speed play i cant seem to get it to stop on new dialog which can be frustrating as im missing the new stuff im rushing through to see. and i dont know if its just me but there seems to be an issue with the allysa sex scene where you get the right dialogue but wrong images if you actually lock the door.
is there anyway to add named saves

finally i know this is the main games fault but im seriously pissed that the mom and sister come as a pair, dont get me wrong the scene is awesome but im happy for jamal to have mum but not gonna let him touch my darling paige
also the lack of continuity can be frustrating nothing ever reverts back to the party and val says in shower she hasnt fucked peter even when she does by the pool

PPS gallery wise they seem to start in order but then bottom half are all over place just play it all and check gallery after
Yeh I like that you can remake decisions, think I missed the scene of Val fucking Peter by the pool, maybe I made a different choice, but then Val isn't exactly honest about her infidelities, she fucked Diego, the guy/s on the photo/video shoot, blew the old guy (can't remember if she let him fuck her), the construction guys, and she hasn't told the MC, even though he isn't innocent either.

I did like the added scene of Val when you didn't invite her to the party and Darius sends her the photos of the MC with one of the girls, in the original she just goes to the park, but this version she can also go for a drive instead and drives by the roadworks again with a different outcome that before.

I guess my point is there are netorare and swinging tags, but no cheating tag, if she tells him about her encounters, then I don't see it as cheating, but if she doesn't, then it's cheating, same for him.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yeh I like that you can remake decisions, think I missed the scene of Val fucking Peter by the pool, maybe I made a different choice, but then Val isn't exactly honest about her infidelities, she fucked Diego, the guy/s on the photo/video shoot, blew the old guy (can't remember if she let him fuck her), the construction guys, and she hasn't told the MC, even though he isn't innocent either.

I did like the added scene of Val when you didn't invite her to the party and Darius sends her the photos of the MC with one of the girls, in the original she just goes to the park, but this version she can also go for a drive instead and drives by the roadworks again with a different outcome that before.

I guess my point is there are netorare and swinging tags, but no cheating tag, if she tells him about her encounters, then I don't see it as cheating, but if she doesn't, then it's cheating, same for him.
That scene with Val cheating on you in the park or with the hobos under the tunnel on her car were in the original game, the scene I could never unlock in the original but got it in this version is the police officers banging Val on the hood of your car in front of you

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That scene with Val cheating on you in the park or with the hobos under the tunnel on her car were in the original game, the scene I could never unlock in the original but got it in this version is the police officers banging Val on the hood of your car in front of you
I guess with the guy at the roadwork stop light might have depended on your original choice at the stop light.

But the other one with the cops, never even saw anything like that in the original let alone this version, when and how does this happen?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I guess with the guy at the roadwork stop light might have depended on your original choice at the stop light.

But the other one with the cops, never even saw anything like that in the original let alone this version, when and how does this happen?
Hubby has to go to the dinner and she gets drunk and you don’t protect her, something like that, here’s some of those scenes in my “mwas gif”

IMG_2542.gif

Reactions: Parkernfc
Dec 27, 2018
Wow that scene sounds epic I have only see cops once and they just let me drive off obviously I was on good girl play through as on bad girl I take Diego
Guess I go again definitely need named saves lol

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
if i deactivate NTR the scenes will no longer happen, or it will still happen but i will not see it?
Won't happen. The game will only allow you the alternative option when a choice arrives that involves a potential NTR scene.

For example, Val can't tease Randy in the gym & Val can't work out with him. Thus, you get pushed down the path of going home or letting him watch the couple in the shower.

Reactions: Maximilian87
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes