4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
New version of the base game is out !

Maybe an update in the near future?
:sneaky::rolleyes:
Might be best if he doesn't adapt it and instead continues to go his own way. Diverging from DeviantWiz's narrative might be for the best.

Reactions: Turret

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
That would be more work for him though.
Yeah, I agree the new update just felt so far what I thought the direction of this game was going. Like the yacht scene made no sense at all or at least give the player a choice like all the other scenes. MC basically gets drugged and cucked. Also, not to mention the whole ntr is avoidable basically goes out the window since the yact event is not avoidable. Like Alyssa, you basically make her your lover and can avoid the dad scenes but nope she just gets gang banged on a yacht. Man, such great choices!

Last edited:

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
10 months for the original game to get updated with 1 event? Even with some events from before like MC gets cucked in the gym or Val gets fucked by MC's dad, those events were decent and also avoidable for those who are not into it. This yacht event basically had MC out of the picture, did any girls even think about him anymore? Nope. :unsure:
Just get cucked without connections to previous story, I know the game never had connections between event. Like Val fucking MC's best friend or anyone > wake up next day she's the lovely wife like nothing had ever happened. But this yacht event brought it to another level LOL.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
10 months for the original game to get updated with 1 event? Even with some events from before like MC gets cucked in the gym or Val gets fucked by MC's dad, those events were decent and also avoidable for those who are not into it. This yacht event basically had MC out of the picture, did any girls even think about him anymore? Nope. :unsure:
Just get cucked without connections to previous story, I know the game never had connections between event. Like Val fucking MC's best friend or anyone > wake up next day she's the lovely wife like nothing had ever happened. But this yacht event brought it to another level LOL.
Yeah, this remake has the potential to create a cogent story where the events actually affect one another. That is something the original clearly lost a very long time ago. Like pre-covid long ago.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
My saves for the original game, are all over the place.
I think I will have to wait for the remake, to catch up again.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah, I agree the new update just felt so far what I thought the direction of this game was going. Like the yacht scene made no sense at all or at least give the player a choice like all the other scenes. MC basically gets drugged and cucked. Also, not to mention the whole ntr is avoidable basically goes out the window since the yact event is not avoidable. Like Alyssa, you basically make her your lover and can avoid the dad scenes but nope she just gets gang banged on a yacht. Man, such great choices!
yeah this yacht cucking is a fucking joke, especially if your on the swinging and open relationship path, why does mc suddenly get cucked by bbc, honda and sailor? so either val and allysa can go and have 3somes in front of you or if you dont bring val then the bbc brings your mom and sister, like what the fuck mom, way to cuck your son, see if i ever remember mothers day again you fuckin whore, youve turned into such a bbc cocksleeve in this game anyway that im done with you.
best part of this update was the 4some in the office and back to the jacuzzi for a 5some

Reactions: Turret

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm already working on the update . If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon. Thank you, and have a great day.
So I've played this renpy version (and the original), and it's apparent that there isn't a real route where Val cheats on the husband despite him not wanting to get cucked. There are some incidental scenes, and in the latest release of the original game, they just went balls to the walls lol, but a lot of the choices throughout the game are locked behind the various ban_ntr flags for the renpy version (not sure how to check unity code).

If that's just how the dev wants to limit the routes, that's fine, but I sometimes wonder if some devs thinks all NTR enjoyers want an actively self-admitted cuck as the MC.

So basically, I'm just throwing out a suggestion that you can ignore if it's not your thing. It would be cool if you can give choices that let Val cheat on the husband despite him saying he doesn't want that.

Last edited:

Shefat

Dec 3, 2021
Is it possible to anyone post here about the new patreon update news for My Wife's a Star Unofficial Renpy Version [v0.5] [Xys_official]??
If so plz upload it here

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
My Wife A Star - Update 0.05 News

What to expect in Update 0.05:
  • The entirety of the game up to the base game's Update 0.13.
  • An updated gallery with all existing scenes.
Remaining tasks for Update 0.05:
  • The majority of the content is already implemented, with approximately 20% left to integrate.
  • Scene linking is required.
  • The gallery needs to be updated.
Additional notes on Update 0.05:
  • The majority, if not all, of the scenes contain NTR sequences. For those who have chosen a different path, I will attempt to modify some scenes where possible.
  • The update will be available next week.

Have a great weekend!
Xys

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hey , the game seems a little dead with the original author , this game is just unofficial renpy for the game or you want do another story ?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes