4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Someone kindly, if I'm the only one having the problem with applying the file in Italian, that I get the collocations of the speeches wrong, or it happens to others, thanks.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks, my criticism is perhaps a little further, but honestly I expected a job of modeling the game, precisely because of the points you said, but so you find yourself making choices that are sometimes forced without knowing why, for example the gym, see Ryane who cum in the mouth of Valeria who then passes in front of you with the cum in her mouth followed by Ryane in the locker room, MC doesn't do shit. it's the ending, as mentioned, whether in faithful or unfaithful mode, the couple behaves like in Tacos, everyone is happy ever after, but at least there is a bit of motivation there, Valeria after having said that she would no longer cheat, it's worse than before MC discovered it, then the coherence of the story, where is it.
Looks like you’re on the Cuck path, if you stop Ryan and tell him you will be training. Val that doesn’t happen then you can bang her in the shower in private or in front of him

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Looks like you’re on the Cuck path, if you stop Ryan and tell him you will be training. Val that doesn’t happen then you can bang her in the shower in private or in front of him

Thanks for the help, I just don't understand, Valeria shouldn't have blocked it, considering that she had just sworn that it wouldn't happen again, I find these types of paths strange.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks for the help, I just don't understand, Valeria shouldn't have blocked it, considering that she had just sworn that it wouldn't happen again, I find these types of paths strange.
Yea previous choices still somehow matter, but not as tedious as the unity's points system. But either way since Xys is going to add in new scenes we can see if he is going to remodel the game in a better way or not.
The original game hasn't been updated since last year December LOL. His patreon are all about image of the month, still no new update in sight.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Is cuck and sharing distinct paths here, because I feel like I'm somewhat share-y but I didn't get the impression that MC didn't want Ryan if you went that route (I went that route and reloaded the save to see if I had any preferences how they went down).

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks, my criticism is perhaps a little further, but honestly I expected a job of modeling the game, precisely because of the points you said
:ROFLMAO: This version is only a port, not a new game! It's in the title! Additional scenes are a bonus. Be thankful that someone is picking it up.

Is there room for improvement? Sure. Go ask the original author DeviantWiz instead and stop demanding a reboot here. It's not going to happen any time soon.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Kind of weird to pick Halloween party instead of Fashion Show or a Photo shoot considering the premise of the game.
well it was voted like that from Paying Patreons, and he decided upon doing Halloween from the majority of votes placed, what sense would it make if he just did what none paying Patreons wanted, and for me ...I voted for Halloween because it is coming up soon....
And I feel it is Great that he even asked what we would like to see as Paying folks, maybe you would like to join support and vote next time for something you would like to see.
Just my Opinion.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
well it was voted like that from Paying Patreons, and he decided upon doing Halloween from the majority of votes placed, what sense would it make if he just did what none paying Patreons wanted, and for me ...I voted for Halloween because it is coming up soon....
And I feel it is Great that he even asked what we would like to see as Paying folks, maybe you would like to join support and vote next time for something you would like to see.
Just my Opinion.
Any new content is great! Honestly the game started out great in my opinion, a superstar wifey and manager relationship mixed with some ntr/ntrs theme. Too bad original dev patreon has only image of the month vote instead of actual content.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Just my Opinion.
The passive-aggression of this post is hilarious. "Just my Opinion"-andy over here.

Anyway, if you scrolled back in this thread, like at the very start of it, then you would see that I DO support the dev. Not that it matters because that has nothing to do with me wondering why the dev would make Halloween a choice when the premise of the game is the Wife being an Actress, so something more in line with that premise would've made more sense.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Is cuck and sharing distinct paths here, because I feel like I'm somewhat share-y but I didn't get the impression that MC didn't want Ryan if you went that route (I went that route and reloaded the save to see if I had any preferences how they went down).
Yes, two distinct paths. Pretty much every path here is a distinct path since you can choose whichever action you want. I personally would split the game into 3 paths from the players perspective in regards to the Wife:

- Harem Route
- Cheating Route
- Cuck Route

Of course, there are more variations if you ignore the Wife and just look from the MC's perspective.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Anyway, if you scrolled back in this thread, like at the very start of it, then you would see that I DO support the dev. Not that it matters because that has nothing to do with me wondering why the dev would make Halloween a choice when the premise of the game is the Wife being an Actress, so something more in line with that premise would've made more sense.
Hopefully the three choices we were offered are all planned and we were really voting on the **order** of the new events being added in. All three choices were good ones.

Personally, I voted for the Halloween party because these characters know how to party!! Throw some masks/costumes with the potential for mistaken or unknown identities and I am all in.

We can do the fashion show next month . . .

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
Hi there,
I hope you are well.

Events are chosen by patreon.
Events will have a storyline and will be linked to each other.
Even if they are ancillary, they will be based on what happens in the original game.
The first event will take place just after the end of update 0.12 of the base game.
Be patient, I'm planning a fairly big event. And I'm trying to do everything I can to integrate the fun stuff and let the players go their own way.
Implementing many paths with enough content for each takes time.

For bugs please report them on discord. I'm not very active on the forum.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
when the rls of new update?
when the original dev updates his game. xys just ports it to renpy he doesnt makes the game. and it doesnt look like the original dev announced a date for an update.

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
when the original dev updates his game. xys just ports it to renpy he doesnt makes the game. and it doesnt look like the original dev announced a date for an update.
XYS has started working on new scenes for his port that aren't in the original game. He has not announced a release date yet.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I can't get anything but error messages after this screen, press ignore and it is just continuing error messages ( I have forllowed all the NTR hints) ??? any ideas ?

1695918651309.png

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes