4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: you know that xys is not the dev of the original game right? he only exports it to renpy. for the actual continue on the story you should talk to DeviantWiz but i dont think you have any chance here on the site since he is inactive since 2020.
So for this moment it's rather useless to download this if you have played the original.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The images from the gallery were promising. I hope in future updates we will see many interesting scenes from there and even more. I would like more content with Lisa, there were very few images of her in the gallery. I hope this does not mean that it will be given as little attention in future updates.

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I love that this is 4.5 stars while the original is 3.5.
That's exactly what these DEVs deserve for choosing to give us a worst experience on purpose.

Reactions: bosa43 and abirvg

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Thank you so much for this! What amazing work. Always liked the original version, but it is just not fun to play with that engine. Now, I can actually appreciate the game much easier. Hope you have an amazing weekend.

Reactions: abirvg

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Really good port. Shows how the game should've been in Ren'Py to begin with. No part of the Unity engine made it better.

Sad this is probably the last update unless the author picks it up again. It started so many interesting threads. Really wanted to see what happened with the red-headed secretary with the molester father and if MC could save her from that situation without ruining his own marriage.

Reactions: bosa43

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
hot damn the incest is a great i am liking this remaster/remake even better than the original and you are giving options to skip shit we dont like

Abroken15p

Feb 26, 2019
So has this version caught up with the original? If yes then, will you make new orginal scenes or is this end for this too?
Yes it has. And xyz says that the next update will include new scenes, however he is having a hard time getting the assets list for the characters other than the MC's mom and wife.

Reactions: michelita
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes