4.40 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I'm just reporting some bugs I've encountered: After I close the game and continue a save file, the MC's name I inputted is replaced by the default name you are given at the start. No matter how recent or long ago the save file was, the MC no longer has the name I assigned him. Also, Darius and Mary's names are displayed as "darius0" and "mary0", whenever dialogue/narration mentioning the characters occurs. Additionally, why did I forcibly get a scene with Valerie sucking off Albert in a secluded area, when she has never cheated on me prior with Albert or any character? In addition, the scene with Alyssa and the MC has the dialogues and scenes not matching up whatsoever, as he is leaving the home of Alyssa after being caught by her father, despite locking the door. Instead, if you don't lock the door, the scene plays out with Alyssa blowing off her father, regardless of which route you take, even though the dialogue indicate otherwise. I'm not sure why this issue is so rampant within the game of the scenes not matching up with the topic(s) at hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Wife A Star Renpy Version 0.03.1rb

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Changelog:

Here's what you can expect in this latest patch:

• NTR Scene Control: You asked, and we listened. With this update, you now have the power to remove NTR scenes from the game. We understand that everyone enjoys the game differently, and we want to provide you with the options that suit your preferences.
  • Choices with Impact: Your decisions now hold more weight than ever. Choices you make throughout the game will shape the future storyline, adding depth and personalization to your experience.
  • Enhanced User Experience: We've taken your feedback to heart and made several improvements to ensure smoother gameplay. From bug fixes to improved scene transitions, your overall gaming experience is our priority.
  • Chapter Selection: Want to relive your favorite moments or explore alternate storylines? Now you can choose which chapter to start your adventure from.

MWAS Patch Notes 0.03.1rb:
  • A new feature has been introduced, allowing the deletion of NTR scenes.
  • NTR scenes are now enabled by default.
  • By removing NTR scenes, certain branches of the game will be entirely removed (couples will still be able to interact together).
  • Two choices are now available within the game to exclude NTR scenes specifically for Valerie.
  • Your choices will henceforth have implications for the future course of the narrative.
  • The game will now remember your name.
  • A bug has been rectified, which previously propelled you directly to Evon's event without Diego's invitation.
  • Addition of missing dialogue lines for the main character (MC).
  • Rectification of scenes employing incorrect images.
  • A new option has been incorporated to disable name coloring.
  • Enhancements have been made to scene transitions.
  • Save files will remain compatible with future iterations (unless there are major alterations).
  • Correction of a scene involving Alyssa, where both choices led to the same outcome.
  • Rectification of character names that were not displaying correctly.
  • A novel feature permits the choice of the starting chapter.
Scenes removed when NTR mode is deactivated (solely within the options):
  • Valerie's initial project (omitted if Valerie's NTR mode is disabled).
  • The entirety of Alyssa's storyline.
  • Darius is no longer permitted to participate in the dildo game (his turn will be skipped).
  • Diego will exclusively choose Pearlyn.
  • Valerie can only opt for MC, Evon, and Pearlyn (likewise if her NTR choices are deactivated).
  • Only two endings will be accessible: MC + Valerie in the bathroom, MC + Valerie + Evon in the bathroom.
If NTR mode is active, yet you have elected not to involve Valerie, her NTR preferences will be deactivated. Conversely, they will remain active for the other girls. It should be noted that by removing NTR scenes in the options, your gaming experience will deviate from the original version.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyWifesAStarUnofficialRenpyVersion-0.03.1rb
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
No it's a game with an NTR path. It's not an NTR game. The whole point of having alternate paths is for people to be able to play how they want. If you want a straight NTR game, those exist.

Don't act like some big shot when you're wrong.
The opening page of the game literally says: This game contains NTR scenes.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
And does it say anywhere that the NTR is unavoidable? No? Then stop talking.
Where does it say it is avoidable? Why on earth would you download a game about wife sharing that has a NTR tag, see the warning, then complain there is NTR in the game? If you have a nut allergy, do you buy chocolate bars that say: 'This contains nuts'?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Where does it say it is avoidable? Why on earth would you download a game about wife sharing that has a NTR tag, see the warning, then complain there is NTR in the game? If you have a nut allergy, do you buy chocolate bars that say: 'This contains nuts'?
Why would do you somehow think that a game that has an MC who can have 3somes with just him and women, 4somes with just him and women, and has an incest path with his mother and sister is a "Wife sharing" game? The NTR is literally the negative path from making the wrong choices.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Why would do you somehow think that a game that has an MC who can have 3somes with just him and women, 4somes with just him and women, and has an incest path with his mother and sister is a "Wife sharing" game? The NTR is literally the negative path from making the wrong choices.
Negative according to who? Don't be spreading your hateful rhetoric here. People like what they like. There are incest choices in the game...I don't see you calling that a negative choice. Incest is a crime after all...

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
This new version is way better then the old one's, but isn't there supposed to be a choice with Albert before Val starts teasing him and sucking his cock out of nowhere? Or is it related to the first choice made with him in the park and now things just happen??

Last edited:

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
I'm really sorry to disappoint you. Many people have been giving me advice since the development of the game. You in particular have helped me a lot on this project and I thank you. Despite the fact that many people tell me what I already know, I thank everyone for their contributions. I could have told them "I'm a software engineer so I know what I'm doing." But
The simple fact of being interested in my work already means a lot to me.

I don't have a problem with him and his advice isn't too much and if he can still help later that would be a good thing. But you don't have to justify your words and actions by what you do in life - people don't need that.
Hey Dev!!!
Will u be continuing the story after the current content is moved to renpy ?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes