4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Can you fix the game's "skip after choice" and "Skip unseen". Both settings do not work work properly. Whether both/one are off or not Skip unseen is always on. It's annoying as Hell. PLZ fix this.

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Have to repeat that I love this conversion and how you are now able to play all routes without the Grinding...Great Job worth my support.:love:

Reactions: McZoy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyWifesAStarUnofficialRenpyVersion-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
nice effort but totally fucked up. bugs, choices you don't choose, too small fonts, continuity...
Well the continuity was the original Dev's fault. It'd almost seem like he'd forget events happen and then move on. Like there's a shopping scene with Linda and Val where they both end up giving you a blowjob, then later he has a sexual scene with his mother and sister. Only for later there to be a scene with Val and Linda again and the MC says something like "I can't involve my mother in this" like all the previous stuff didn't happen.

Same with the party. If you take Alyssa and get the 4way with Val and Evon or if you take Val and get the 3way with Evon, the game ignores that it ever happened later on where you have solo sex with Alyssa for the first time or the same with Evon. They all act like the party never happened.

The original dev didn't seem to care about choices or consequence and just wanted to create a bunch of scenes with no ramifications he'd have to code around later.

The problem with this Dev is that he's going even further and just making choices irrelevant, and now changing scenes to force the NTR content to happen. In the original game if you don't do the original Albert scene, she ignores the second one. There was also a way in the music video shoot to say no to taking it too far. But this dev actually changed the text of the "no" choice to make it seem like Val went along with it regardless.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Well the continuity was the original Dev's fault. It'd almost seem like he'd forget events happen and then move on. Like there's a shopping scene with Linda and Val where they both end up giving you a blowjob, then later he has a sexual scene with his mother and sister. Only for later there to be a scene with Val and Linda again and the MC says something like "I can't involve my mother in this" like all the previous stuff didn't happen.

Same with the party. If you take Alyssa and get the 4way with Val and Evon or if you take Val and get the 3way with Evon, the game ignores that it ever happened later on where you have solo sex with Alyssa for the first time or the same with Evon. They all act like the party never happened.

The original dev didn't seem to care about choices or consequence and just wanted to create a bunch of scenes with no ramifications he'd have to code around later.

The problem with this Dev is that he's going even further and just making choices irrelevant, and now changing scenes to force the NTR content to happen. In the original game if you don't do the original Albert scene, she ignores the second one. There was also a way in the music video shoot to say no to taking it too far. But this dev actually changed the text of the "no" choice to make it seem like Val went along with it regardless.
Thank you for your answer, but that is not good at all. Makes the game very messy en forced content is a BIG no no for me.. And the game STILL can't remember your name input o_O

Jan 13, 2021
This Game is completeley fucked up. Choices and their results makes no sense at all. Being forced to go to a party with MC Assistant, although MC has literally nothing to do with her. Few sec. later MC`s Wife fucked a hobo on a park bench. Really? WTH!?!? lol There are no logical choices/consequences in the Game. I ve tried to avoid the ugly NTR Route as well...but it is not possibel...because the games choices doesn t matter at all. :KEK:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018

thanks. about party: i played very carefully each possibility at original game and i had no problem reaching any available option either with valeri or alyssa (shopping i didn't play yet in original game). in renpy you can't reach all options.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Thank you for your answer, but that is not good at all. Makes the game very messy en forced content is a BIG no no for me.. And the game STILL can't remember your name input o_O
Yeah, according to patreon this dev is using this as a test bed for eventually creating their own game.
I expect that game to be a hot mess and a kinetic novel because it appears they're too lazy to code variables and stick to it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Not to mention that the 2nd NTR scene with Albert shows up regardless of whether you did the first one or not. Which is just dumb.

Oh, never mind, I looked at the script. You actually FLAT OUT ignored the choice and forced the scene. Whatever. The NTR in the original game was avoidable and a choice, if you're going to just half ass this and force it why are you bothering?
Yeah this was full of so much promise, just another ignored thread if that doesn't get fixed up.

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

Xys_dev

Nov 2, 2017
I've read a lot of very aggressively nice posts here about the game. Thanks for your feedback.

1- for each version you need a new savegame. This will avoid name problems. The script that manages the people is intensely modified with each update.

2 - The problem of choosing Valerie or Alyssa for the party at evon is certainly caused by the previous problem.

3 - The current game doesn't have a scene management system and doesn't really offer a choice. There are no points and your choices don't influence the future but the moment. These problems will be corrected in the 0.1x updates that will come after version 0.04. This way of developing has its flaws, but it allows me to move forward very quickly. Since I only manage one layer at a time.

Please bear in mind that the game is in a very primitive state.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I've read a lot of very aggressively nice posts here about the game. Thanks for your feedback.

1- for each version you need a new savegame. This will avoid name problems. The script that manages the people is intensely modified with each update.

2 - The problem of choosing Valerie or Alyssa for the party at evon is certainly caused by the previous problem.

3 - The current game doesn't have a scene management system and doesn't really offer a choice. There are no points and your choices don't influence the future but the moment. These problems will be corrected in the 0.1x updates that will come after version 0.04. This way of developing has its flaws, but it allows me to move forward very quickly. Since I only manage one layer at a time.

Please bear in mind that the game is in a very primitive state.
Appreciate the honest reply. Potential for this is very high so I certainly won't complain about having to wait a few extra weeks. Overall just glad that choices will eventually be implemented. Keep up the good work!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This is easy to understand. Take a game that has been made in Unity to pass it to renpy. It removes the options to have as few variables as possible and reduce the paths to just one. And easy money in the pocket. Fast and easy

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this the perfect way to work because...
Appreciate the honest reply. Potential for this is very high so I certainly won't complain about having to wait a few extra weeks. Overall just glad that choices will eventually be implemented. Keep up the good work!
... because instead for me that i've played the original version that comes with very slow update---

I want finally as fast possible a development of the best scenes without usless waiting
if you want wait you can always play the original version ;)

Xys_dev is doing a great jov and considering how slow update are in the original game

I hardly suggest the dev:
1. for first reach the point where the original game is at v 0.12 as fast as possible..
and...
2. due to the slow update of the original game the dev will be able in a second time to add choices and details about diffrent paths.

I always follow Valerie path in the original ... side characters are useless in my way to play!

Valerie turbo slut is my goal :love:
Great job for this geat remake ...

Xys_dev deserve more supporters in patreon for his great job

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes