4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Wife's a Star Unofficial Renpy Version [v0.02]

CHANGELOG:

What's new?

• The game continues until the end of Quinn's event and the ensuing scenes.
  • Events that had been extended over several days have been compressed.
  • The dildo mini-game has been changed so you can now choose when the game stops and also choose your ending based on the ones you've unlocked.
  • The community gallery is finally available.
  • The replays gallery is also available.
  • The mac version is available. (I don't have a MAC to test it...)

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That's good that you can carry on during the spin the dildo game so you can try other routes without having to reload a previous save. Still not been put on the main update page.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Damn, this new version still has the same name change bug when you quit the game and load a save again (Name goes back to default name) :( Is there any way of fixing that?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm so happy someone decided to convert this to renpy, imagine how much money/more popular the original game would have made/been if the original dev had a little foresight. At the rate of the Renpy updates, I'm willing to bet money this will be caught up to the original game before a new update is even close to appearing sadly.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
first attention to detail point... Thank you for downloading my renply remay of my wife a start? ... suggest Star! I often hate spell check.. real word wrong but not what you wanted.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
first attention to detail point... Thank you for downloading my renply remay of my wife a start? ... suggest Star! I often hate spell check.. real word wrong but not what you wanted. Two seconds later ................ her comes... its Here. Add to it cant seem to get skip to consistently work with holding down one key im out.. gl!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What do you mean?
You could try a universal renpy mod. I tried it myself, it wouldn't even open unless you have installed at the start of the game. One of the features is a name changer.

Install the mod into the "game" folder like you would a patch. Alt+M to open the menu, at the top you'll see rename then at the right side there is a little icon of a person and a pencil, click on that scroll to the name you want to change and it should stay that way as long as you save it and reinstall the mod with each version.

View attachment 0x52_URM.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: JoSolo

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
You could try a universal renpy mod. I tried it myself, it wouldn't even open unless you have installed at the start of the game. One of the features is a name changer.

Install the mod into the "game" folder like you would a patch. Alt+M to open the menu, at the top you'll see rename then at the right side there is a little icon of a person and a pencil, click on that scroll to the name you want to change and it should stay that way as long as you save it and reinstall the mod with each version.

View attachment 2828367
Thank you so much!

Reactions: fishbrain

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Anybody else have the game crash on them if you pick Allysa for the party (yes I already consoled her and kissed her in the storage room when she was crying) I’ve played the unity version so I’ve taken Allysa to the party before, the Val path at the party works though. Also awesome fan art in the images gallery wouldn’t mind seeing some of those scenes in the game

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Nice thing to have renpy version. Only remark goes to font size/text visibility. C'mmon man put larger size font (and preferably different type). It is hurting eyes. I need magnifier to read without problems. Transparent background and coloured names are not helping neither. Please fix it or add in settings an option.

Reactions: JohnnyKiss

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
Anybody else have the game crash on them if you pick Allysa for the party (yes I already consoled her and kissed her in the storage room when she was crying) I’ve played the unity version so I’ve taken Allysa to the party before, the Val path at the party works though. Also awesome fan art in the images gallery wouldn’t mind seeing some of those scenes in the game
I have different problem. Mac version crashes (exception) if select 'hesitate' with Alyssa, so later in game don't have option to take Val to party.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes