4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I mean... I'm not sure why you're doing this. At least make a ren'py port of a game that follows it's own events. I stopped playing this after the party and how the game gave the exact same next day regardless of what happened at it. Wife gets raped, wake up in bed just fine, 3 some with the hostess? Wake up bed with only your wife. 4 some with the hostess and the girl you work with, all of you go to bed together, wake alone with your wife like nothing happened.
I literally don't remember any of that, I would've stopped at the rape without hesitation. Either it was because of your choices or it changed in a later update.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I literally don't remember any of that, I would've stopped at the rape without hesitation. Either it was because of your choices or it changed in a later update.
Tbh, I don't remember a 'rape' scene either, with the MC's fiancée everything she does was consensual as far s I could see.

I do like the extra scenes where people fantasise other possible outcomes like when she was driving home in the car and she gets a bit horny with the road workers.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Tbh, I don't remember a 'rape' scene either, with the MC's fiancée everything she does was consensual as far s I could see.

I do like the extra scenes where people fantasise other possible outcomes like when she was driving home in the car and she gets a bit horny with the road workers.
The only way to get to that point in the party is to get to the point where both you and your fiance are passed out drunk. You wake up to Darius and Diggie both fucking her together. If you're about say fucking someone pass out drunk isn't rape, stop.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The only way to get to that point in the party is to get to the point where both you and your fiance are passed out drunk. You wake up to Darius and Diggie both fucking her together. If you're about say fucking someone pass out drunk isn't rape, stop.
How do you get that far, seems as if you would have to drink every time instead of answering the questions or refusing to do a dare.

Reactions: jenyabest

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah I was avoiding the ntr in my run so I never saw any of that but definitely would've quit at that point. Got to the hot dressing room scene with mom and Val and after that it seemed like everything was locked behind slut points or whatever it's called, that's when I quit playing the original.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yeah I was avoiding the ntr in my run so I never saw any of that but definitely would've quit at that point. Got to the hot dressing room scene with mom and Val and after that it seemed like everything was locked behind slut points or whatever it's called, that's when I quit playing the original.
The Dev hasn't updated since December of last year, so I wouldn't hold your breath. I have no idea why it's not marked Abandoned yet.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
What's are the differences between this remake and the original?
Not so much grind, plus there are a couple of little added bits where a character has a sort of flashback but with what couple have happened rather than what did happen. It's still early in the game though, just up to past the 'family' dinner.

Reactions: Danjuro83

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Less grinding and a more simplified UI
Exactly no more sitting at home watching tv by yourself and you can’t go to any other room except to bed where wife was always asleep. Now just get rid of some of the grind at the office. I don’t know how the dev feels but I would even be fine with just playing this game as the wife’s path or cutting down her husbands path scenes so we get more time controlling Val

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
Exactly no more sitting at home watching tv by yourself and you can’t go to any other room except to bed where wife was always asleep. Now just get rid of some of the grind at the office. I don’t know how the dev feels but I would even be fine with just playing this game as the wife’s path or cutting down her husbands path scenes so we get more time controlling Val
that's right - there are few options for action :) empty time... the viewer wants to participate.

• Angry
Reactions: Kilersss
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes