4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Dev is holding a Poll on his Patreon Site for New Content, "Masquerade Ball/Halloween Party" is still leading, hope it stays that way....Looking forward to it if there are enough Votes.
Hope it is something like in the Old version were they all get-together in a Gangbang at the Party:p.

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Renpy version of this game involves 70% of my graphics when running! What is the reason for that!? thank you

1694356353011.png

Renpy version of this game involves 70% of my graphics when running! What is the reason for that!? thank you

1694356353011.png
I have never seen a Renpy game so busy with graphics, is this version of Renpai safe?

Reactions: Bangkiller

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The Dev is holding a Poll on his Patreon Site for New Content, "Masquerade Ball/Halloween Party" is still leading, hope it stays that way....Looking forward to it if there are enough Votes.
Hope it is something like in the Old version were they all get-together in a Gangbang at the Party:p.
What were the other choices?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I remember coming to this before when there wasn't much content, and it's grown appreciably and got quite an adequate amount of mom/son and father/daughter.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
it is more confusing than its predecessor, the loyalty level is not understood and no, make the couple with him cuck, traitor, etc., and make Valeria, the most slutty, the many games, but no possibility of stopping an unpleasant event, the final is always pink and love, even more driven than its previous one, usually when the game is re-proposed in a newer version, hopefully, the DEv realizes what to correct, here in this game, he has corrected the good things, making them bad . poor

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I don't quite understand the negative reviews going on. Having no connection or continuity of events are just what happened in the original unity game. As for complaining about the stats and choices, this had been simplified into a simple decision you either let it happen to watch the scene or you don't. IF you ever played the unity version you would have understand how useless the stats are. If the love points and corruption points actually meant something that lead to different story branches or dialogues I would have let it slide but no, in the original unity game both the points simply locked you into choices, they are absolutely useless. Take the shopping scene for example, if your play through in the game did not have the required points to see Jamal or Peter scene you will be simply locked into MC shopping with them or when you do not have enough love points you are forced to see Jamal or Peter instead of MC, that's how the points work in the unity version. If you actually love clicking for days and replaying from start then yes the unity 1 is better :cool:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I don't quite understand the negative reviews going on. Having no connection or continuity of events are just what happened in the original unity game. As for complaining about the stats and choices, this had been simplified into a simple decision you either let it happen to watch the scene or you don't. IF you ever played the unity version you would have understand how useless the stats are. If the love points and corruption points actually meant something that lead to different story branches or dialogues I would have let it slide but no, in the original unity game both the points simply locked you into choices, they are absolutely useless. Take the shopping scene for example, if your play through in the game did not have the required points to see Jamal or Peter scene you will be simply locked into MC shopping with them or when you do not have enough love points you are forced to see Jamal or Peter instead of MC, that's how the points work in the unity version. If you actually love clicking for days and replaying from start then yes the unity 1 is better :cool:

Thanks, my criticism is perhaps a little further, but honestly I expected a job of modeling the game, precisely because of the points you said, but so you find yourself making choices that are sometimes forced without knowing why, for example the gym, see Ryane who cum in the mouth of Valeria who then passes in front of you with the cum in her mouth followed by Ryane in the locker room, MC doesn't do shit. it's the ending, as mentioned, whether in faithful or unfaithful mode, the couple behaves like in Tacos, everyone is happy ever after, but at least there is a bit of motivation there, Valeria after having said that she would no longer cheat, it's worse than before MC discovered it, then the coherence of the story, where is it.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes