Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well from what I can see, there is a Valerie- Father sex scene, Valerie and a client blowjob, Valerie-Diego sex scene and a MC-Mother-Sister sex scene. Not sure if there is anything else.
wait you mean we got a val diego sex scene and not another val darius sex scene?

You mean for once hell froze over and what a lotta people talked about wanting in this thread actually happened? HALLELUJAH!

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You can stop it.
How? I never left her with jamal alone. The only time was when Valerie and Artist couple dinner after. I didn't valunteer to get wallet and never leaver her alone with linda. I also got a threesome tease with valerie-linda at clothing store and sister-linda at couch. Then suddenly Jamal fucked her and sister joined in their home. Wtf how can I prevent this?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyWifesAStar-0.12Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
How? I never left her with jamal alone. The only time was when Valerie and Artist couple dinner after. I didn't valunteer to get wallet and never leaver her alone with linda. I also got a threesome tease with valerie-linda at clothing store and sister-linda at couch. Then suddenly Jamal fucked her and sister joined in their home. Wtf how can I prevent this?
Join the shower with Val and Linda. I think it is the important choose.
1671800094994.png

Reactions: JasDoc

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
wait you mean we got a val diego sex scene and not another val darius sex scene?

You mean for once hell froze over and what a lotta people talked about wanting in this thread actually happened? HALLELUJAH!
what path is that on? cause i play cheating and NTR and havnt seen those, maybe on cuck path?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That option is locked out in my playthrough
That is not a surprise, the dev has a liking for routes which are not easy to get on. Sometimes it can hinge on a single decision made several updates back or choosing a specific line of options. For instance, in version 0.11, I have one route that is still locked for me, but I have the rest open, be it sharing, chad, cuck or NTR.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Someone give me spoiler please ? what's that incest tag for. I want to know before play it
It is not easy to get in case of the MC, but he can get together with his Mom in v0.11 (I have not played v0.12 currently, will do later). And there is some stuff with Alyssa and her Dad, this I know off the cuff.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
scenes I found in v0.12
Val-Peter(MC Father) in shower
ValShowerPeter8.png
Peter need stay at home, go to shower when Val is free
Val Blowjob with Sponsor
SDHondaBJ10.png
need chose [Make it easier for him!] in the dinner
Val-Diego after dinner with Sponsor
ValDiegoSpa30.png
need chose [Tell Diego to go] when they discuss the project,
and [That place we went together the last time?] after dinner
Val-Police atfer dinner with Sponsor
1671807857439.png
need chose [Decide to go yourself] instead Diego,
[Simle and take another sip], [Reject his proposal] in the dinner
Linda-Jamal (sister join[No fuck sex])
LJDinner32.png
don't join Val and Linda 's shower at v0.11 [It seems check the Linda RS Point]
Linda-MC (sister join)
LJDinner19James.png
join Val and Linda's shower at v0.11 [It seems check the Linda RS Point],
[Dev have typing mistake about the scenes. It makes the scenes end up before you fuck sister, I've upload the fix file.]
Val-Howard (Project Skincare Advertisement)
1671807771936.png
(days > 28, current Project have Skincare Advertisement, 60% random)
[It seems has bug on Project Skincare Advertisement,
my upload file with -skin will 100% trigger this scene after day 28 if I don't get any code wrong
]
Peggy-Quinn at Janitor Room
Jan Rm QnPe 4.png
go the Janitor Room

Remark:
[if you can't unlock some choose, please download Assembly-CSharp-fix-withunlockchoose / Assembly-CSharp-fix-unlockchoose-skin. if you don't want to unlock it, maybe you need to wait the Final version/next update]
[Press "Ctrl" can fast-forward in the game, re-play the game wouldn't take too much time]

Last edited:

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Well from what I can see, there is a Valerie- Father sex scene, Valerie and a client blowjob, Valerie-Diego sex scene and a MC-Mother-Sister sex scene. Not sure if there is anything else.
There is also a scene where she gets raped by 2 policeman

Oct 5, 2018
scenes I found in v0.12
Val-Peter(MC Father) in showerPeter need stay at home
Val Blowjob with Sponsorneed chose [Make it easier for him!] in the dinner
Val-Diego after dinner with Sponsorneed chose [Tell Diego to go] when they discuss the project, and [That place we went together the last time?]
Val-Police atfer dinner with Sponsor View attachment 2257612 need chose [Decide to go yourself] instead Diego, [Simle and take another sip], [Reject his proposal] in the dinner
Linda-Jamal (sister join[No fuck sex])don't join Val and Linda 's shower at v0.11
Linda-MC (sister join[No fuck sex])join Val and Linda's shower at v0.11
Val-Howard (Project Skincare Advertisement)
View attachment 2257610
Don't know all the flag, only know (days > 28, current Project have Skincare Advertisement)
Thanks for sharing these.
Would you happen to have CGs for the other scenes as well?

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Does anyone know which file in the registry has the projects listed? I have tried to go back to day 10 and I am not able to get the Skincare Advertisment to show.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes