DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don’t know why the paths have to be so confusing, like Val has already been fucked at a party by Diego and went to happy ending massage where there fine being nude in front of each other and pleasured, but then on drive home from Houda dinner choice to go with him to sex spot is locked out and only choice I have is go home? WTF?
Don’t know if you need certain corruption points for that event but she has over 120

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have saves and in which folder should I put them. It's easy with Renpy games, but how does it work here?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It seems i lost my saves when swaping hdd and reinstalling system, even though i tried to transfer all the saves, this one i lost. Can anybody provide complete saves up to this update? Preferably bFeather as he seems to have all scenes unlocked.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Hey, just downloaded the 0.11 beta version of the game. Clicked on it to start the game and I'm getting an error message saying to send the contents to you. Any idea what's going on? The last version I had was 0.9. Tried copying this into that folder and now that doesn't work either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remove the citrix workspace app if you want to play.

Last edited:

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I don’t know why the paths have to be so confusing, like Val has already been fucked at a party by Diego and went to happy ending massage where there fine being nude in front of each other and pleasured, but then on drive home from Houda dinner choice to go with him to sex spot is locked out and only choice I have is go home? WTF?
Don’t know if you need certain corruption points for that event but she has over 120
same with me too!

Reactions: paddyo73

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
in this game does the female character work in an office or somewhere and have a boss trying to corrupt her? If not, is she doing other work?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
in this game does the female character work in an office or somewhere and have a boss trying to corrupt her? If not, is she doing other work?
It's her coworker and the boss's son that is corrupting her. The boss is trying to corrupt the MC's mom.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
No matter what save I load all I can do is let days pass and no events happen. I start a job through Mary, it never starts..
This game runs like a tractor without wheels.
Dev should just provide saves for every new scene at this point since he can't make the game flow naturally.
Update after update and there is nothing done, you still can't do anything every new event is locked behind something.
I don't get how some of you guys find these scenes. As far as I know there is nothing to do with the free roam so why have it?

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes