m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I give credit and two thumbs up to the developer who had made this game look impressive with its rendering, nice body shape on women character and storyline also, but sadly it hasn't been animated yet. Its will gonna good NTR game ever with many option that we can choice between yes or no.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I wonder if the developer wonders why his patreon subs aren't higher?

Then I wonder if he realizes how unplayably difficult his game is, and if he'll ever address it? His in game tutorial is trash, it doesn't explain anything.

He has a mechanic in place that 90% of people don't understand.

If you're one of those 10%, maybe you can write a guide or something.

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
I can't get the 2nd spa scene unlocked, I suspect it involved an earlier decision? Any idea what needs to happen first?

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
he can just make one scene as a update and everybody says it's a weak update. now we had 3 big scenes and 2 little ones.

I fine by that. he is not the only developer that has 2 updates a year

and remember we download it for free

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a way to create more saving slots? I am totally out of places to save because i saved all the nice fucking scenes, now i have only one place to save whatever comes in v.12.. Or, dear modders out there: is it maybe possible to have am unlocked Scenes Gallery for this game, which would be one of the best games for sharing if it had enough places to SAVE??? But as it is now it's really a pity.. can not be played and replayed..

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 2259915
How is this scene triggered?
On one day mc and val will go to gym together. This is a scripted event on a special day.
There u have to let the guy grope her and train with her. This will lead to val and him having sex in shower and mc watches. Its also possible the way around if u intervene and train with Val by urself.

Shefat

Dec 3, 2021
Is there any Android version for this game / Is there a way to play it On Android???

Last edited:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
it could be that the corruption points aren't high enough. that's my only guess.
Same i was to the spa , bah the problem , its , how many ? she has enought corruption for blow the Japanese ceo and fuck alyssa dad but not enought for go with diego ...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Same i was to the spa , bah the problem , its , how many ? she has enought corruption for blow the Japanese ceo and fuck alyssa dad but not enought for go with diego ...
The best is to use this mod here a few posts back which unlocks all options...unfortunatley tbe dev stopped updating the gallery to check the path brenches since the last two updates...so now to unlock every scene is always happening by accident and several playthroughs....:)...i just whish the dev would put some more repeatable activities at home or cancel at least also this everyday tv watching nonsense...

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
I buy a new SDD and the old one is intact but its no the no longer the C: , the saves are gone so i went to the old disk and copy the folder "DafultCompany" in LocalLow and paste in LocalLow in C: but the saves are still mising ! Help

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
i played through it again... this time as a total beta and then the scenes are triggered

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
The best is to use this mod here a few posts back which unlocks all options...unfortunatley tbe dev stopped updating the gallery to check the path brenches since the last two updates...so now to unlock every scene is always happening by accident and several playthroughs....:)...i just whish the dev would put some more repeatable activities at home or cancel at least also this everyday tv watching nonsense...
Oh ? i try to find the mod , but the game like you said dont have the gallery update so we cant know what we have to do for unlock some scene

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes