Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Start all over again)
Doesn't work, events start before you have time to get enough points to do the choices that are fun.
I guess you are supposed to grind and not pick events to do and try to get as many points as you can, but I can't be arsed to,
Some events seem to start regardless of what you do and you can't get enough points to pick all the choices in them, or maybe you picked a choice somewhere that locked you out of doing something, again shit game design.
the content in the game is great, but it plays horrible. It gains nothing from being a grindfest. Events should trigger when you have enough points or you should be able to chose whatever you want and not have stuff locked.
The game is way too limited in how you gain different points which is why the freeroam is fucked.
it's an incredibly annoying game to play. I want to love it, but I just can't.
Dev is wasting so much potential with this game by using unity and how the game is structured.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Big update? because I haven't played yet

another thing, in which file are the dialogues, because I would translate it into Polish...

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Big update? because I haven't played yet
Not really. Definitely not as big as the previous one but there are some good scenes:

1. Valerie and the MC's Dad Shower Sex - You will get a choice to either kick MC's dad out of the house or let him stay. If you let him stay (for another week), you will get a scene with him and Valerie, no matter what route you were previously on (Valerie cheating behind MC or MC enjoying watching his wife and dad). When Valerie is left alone at the house, you need to chose to go to the bathroom where MC's Dad joins her and you will once again be asked if Valerie wants to stay (and get fucked) in the shower or just leave.

2. The Dinner Night - Valerie gets to go to a dinner with one of the movie investors who turns out to be a middle-aged man who is a big fan of hers. If she lets him get handsy with her (multiple times ), he ends up following her in the bathroom where she sucks his dick.

3. Pulled Over By Cops - Before the "Dinner Night" scene happens you are given a choice for either MC or Diego to go with Valerie at the dinner. If you chose MC to go with her, and Valerie has a bit too much to drink during the dinner(she needs to drink at least twice) two cops will pull them over and do a "search" on her. Here, you can either:
  • Stop them before they do anything
  • Let them touch her resulting in Valerie sucking the BBC of one of the cops
  • if you chose b. previously you are yet again given a choice to either go home with Valerie or let the other cop fuck her

4. Diego and Valerie at the Spa - If you chose for Diego to go with Valerie at the dinner, you will be given choice after it finishes to either go home or go to the spa (the one you went before). If you chose the spa, Diego and Valerie end up fucking... a lot.

5. MC/Jamal Fuck Linda While Paige Watches - Depending on your choices during the previous update you can get two variations of this scene:
5.a. If during the previous visit to Linda's house (with Valerie) you decided for MC to join them in the shower, you will get a sex scene between MC and Linda which will later be expanded with Paige joining in.
5.b. If you chose for MC to just wait for his Wife as she showers with Linda, then your boss Jamal will fuck Linda and Paige will also join them.

6. MC Receives Images of Darius fucking Pearlyn and Mary - Not sure if there is a requirement for this scene to trigger, but for me it happens automatically. Darius "accidentally" sends the MC images of him fucking Perlyn (and later Mary) to which you are given choice to send him either and image of Valerie naked or in a swimsuit. Darius then teases "future updates" with the images he will send to the MC.

Bonus Scene: It's a Janitor's Room scene where you catch Quinn and Peggy having sex. Quinn is the nerd looking boyfriend of Evon while Peggy is the nerd girl from your office.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Not really. Definitely not as big as the previous one but there are some good scenes:

1. Valerie and the MC's Dad Shower Sex - You will get a choice to either kick MC's dad out of the house or let him stay. If you let him stay (for another week), you will get a scene with him and Valerie, no matter what route you were previously on (Valerie cheating behind MC or MC enjoying watching his wife and dad). When Valerie is left alone at the house, you need to chose to go to the bathroom where MC's Dad joins her and you will once again be asked if Valerie wants to stay (and get fucked) in the shower or just leave.

2. The Dinner Night - Valerie gets to go to a dinner with one of the movie investors who turns out to be a middle-aged man who is a big fan of hers. If she lets him get handsy with her (multiple times ), he ends up following her in the bathroom where she sucks his dick.

3. Pulled Over By Cops - Before the "Dinner Night" scene happens you are given a choice for either MC or Diego to go with Valerie at the dinner. If you chose MC to go with her, and Valerie has a bit too much to drink during the dinner(she needs to drink at least twice) two cops will pull them over and do a "search" on her. Here, you can either:
  • Stop them before they do anything
  • Let them touch her resulting in Valerie sucking the BBC of one of the cops
  • if you chose b. previously you are yet again given a choice to either go home with Valerie or let the other cop fuck her

4. Diego and Valerie at the Spa - If you chose for Diego to go with Valerie at the dinner, you will be given choice after it finishes to either go home or go to the spa (the one you went before). If you chose the spa, Diego and Valerie end up fucking... a lot.

5. MC/Jamal Fuck Linda While Paige Watches - Depending on your choices during the previous update you can get two variations of this scene:
5.a. If during the previous visit to Linda's house (with Valerie) you decided for MC to join them in the shower, you will get a sex scene between MC and Linda which will later be expanded with Paige joining in.
5.b. If you chose for MC to just wait for his Wife as she showers with Linda, then your boss Jamal will fuck Linda and Paige will also join them.

6. MC Receives Images of Darius fucking Pearlyn and Mary - Not sure if there is a requirement for this scene to trigger, but for me it happens automatically. Darius "accidentally" sends the MC images of him fucking Perlyn (and later Mary) to which you are given choice to send him either and image of Valerie naked or in a swimsuit. Darius then teases "future updates" with the images he will send to the MC.

Bonus Scene: It's a Janitor's Room scene where you catch Quinn and Peggy having sex. Quinn is the nerd looking boyfriend of Evon while Peggy is the nerd girl from your office.
All I get is the Bonus scene, none of those scenes trigger on any of my saves and I have saves for every route. I am not sure what's wrong with the saves, something clearly but whatever..

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I want to try the new update, but figuring out how to unlock scenes is impossibly annoying, lol.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes