D

Deleted member 731587

i game is crashing no starting anyone having same issue or can anybody please help me

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The most you can have is 3. Your wife, Evon and Alyssa (i think that's the orange hair girl's name).
thanks for the information. Having 3 girls sounds great if I don't have to see them having sex with other man. If pursuing other girls will there be a NTR warning or clue or something like that?

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
thanks for the information. Having 3 girls sounds great if I don't have to see them having sex with other man. If pursuing other girls will there be a NTR warning or clue or something like that?
Nope. There is an instance if you pursue a certain woman that will lead to NTR. But that's up to you to find out :D

D

Deleted member 731587

game is not working in mac in-fact can anyone tell me how to run unity game on mac

D

Deleted member 731587

i have also tried running the game in window but it is also crashing in window can anyone please help me with that

mario3817

May 31, 2020
Hello anybody can assist me to let me know where is the save file location on windows. I can't seem to load previous save data from the game.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
So when do we hv a new update nd there is two new post by developer on patreon did anyone knows whats that??

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
The MC's wife isn't a star she's a slut!
She is a fucking slut. Even going with -5 corruption she still acts like one with the perv Mary`s husband.....modelling? really? he`s grinding his cock against her and she`s like all coy....
not to mention blowing disgusting old men....I want my MC to tell her to Fuck right off and go with Alyssa...after beating her perv daddy`s head in :devilish:

HV3

Jun 5, 2017
Hello anybody can assist me to let me know where is the save file location on windows. I can't seem to load previous save data from the game.
Funnily enough I need the same question. Does anyone know where the saves are located ?
I looked at PlayerPrefs and the locations listed and cant find save data for this game anywhere but I have saves from March 2019..somewhere according to the Save screen in-game.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes