tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
There is no elaborate Change log here, nor I know exactly what are the devs working on, but there is a fact - no new scenes after the party since many months (~v0.5?).
what route did u take for the party? The fiance or the co-worker?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Thats true but there are also other Devs that have been making a game for years and only update every 4 to 5 months making thousands a month a no content in their updates. Atleats this dev does give content unlike AWAM, Project hot wife and Jessica oneal's hard news. But that been said you can always find a game dev that does things better or worse than the other
RanneRo takes a year. But that's fine since the updates are worth it. He's not the type of person that forces you to donate or subscribe. It's really just up to you. He'll keep on working on his games regardless whether people donate or not lmao

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
First of all : Chill bro, it's all good ! Secondly : what you said about the hardship of making a game is true, however, you can see lots of other developers that are developing great games and delivering them much, much faster ! rocket science or not it's still the same ! so with a little comparison to other developers you can easily realize that this game is going really slow, and the fans have the right to speak their mind & most of these fans are the ones supporting the developer by paying, liking and etc. attacking them because it's not an easy job doesn't seem fair. so yeah they have the right to complain ;) if you hate complaining so much, maybe start by not complaining about the comments.
Yeah, i already gave an apolgy on my previous comment. I wasn't attacking anyone lmao
I only said to just wait because it's not easy making these games especially the ones with good renders

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
bro he's got the right to feel the way he does, and he didnt really said anything bad. Don't attack him like that be nice.
Yeah, I realized that might've sounded rude, and I already did give an apology. Second, it wasn't an attack, i was basically saying to be patient because it's not easy making these games. Yes, there are devs which are good or those who release few contents on purpose just for the sake to keep the money rolling

Reactions: Nobody586

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
tuShua Would you be so kind as to use quotes and give all your answers in one post? That'd be grand, thank you.

Now to the real reason I wrote. Is it correctly understood that you fully decide whether this is a male, female or for that matter swinging NTR haven? Basically you can decide what to favor and the game will "swing" that way? That about right?

zinx1702

Feb 27, 2019
I mean...I wouldn't mind if you're gonna give me
You have the love here but its like a complicated love, meaning here on F95 is a melting pot of everything, Devs, Modders, story teller, designers etc, From harsh criticsm to high praise.Some here has no idea about the defference between unity, renpy , rpg and the work behind using those different engine to create a game,i realy love the story and different paths of the game and i khow it take times to work on those paths. As a consumer you khow how it is even we buy it or not on anything that exist ,if we don't get what we expect the product is Doom. Well anyway keep up the good work and hope you or anyone who read this don't take what i say wrongly.:):love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: tuShua
May 2, 2020
You have the love here but its like a complicated love, meaning here on F95 is a melting pot of everything, Devs, Modders, story teller, designers etc, From harsh criticsm to high praise.Some here has no idea about the defference between unity, renpy , rpg and the work behind using those different engine to create a game,i realy love the story and different paths of the game and i khow it take times to work on those paths. As a consumer you khow how it is even we buy it or not on anything that exist ,if we don't get what we expect the product is Doom. Well anyway keep up the good work and hope you or anyone who read this don't take what i say wrongly.:):love:
Damn, you're simping so hard haha

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Thanks

you should try playing it over maybe it is not procing right try taking alyssa to the party if you do things right you could get a threesome what you do is have drinks hook up with the one girl informing your wife about the party means you go home to her but if you talk to the other girls you can take them to either alyssas place or home or if you don't take alyssa home you get a scene where she goes home alone drunk and does some stuff with her dad

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes