tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
slow devs really are the worst, but you really can't complain too much since you are not paying for it. I guess.
If you have no experience in coding, making/fixing models, fixing lighting and rendering etc, then you have no right to complain. Making a game isn't easy, let alone the renders. Study architecture and you'll realize how time consuming renders and models are. Take up IT/computer engineering and you'll realize that coding and fixing shit isn't that simple.

It's not that you have no right to complain because you didn't pay. You have NO RIGHT to complain because some people barely know shit about what these devs are doing behind the game they're making. Don't complain. You have one job, just wait and enjoy. Don't tell me you can fuck up something as simple as that

May 2, 2020
If you have no experience in coding, making/fixing models, fixing lighting and rendering etc, then you have no right to complain. Making a game isn't easy, let alone the renders. Study architecture and you'll realize how time consuming renders and models are. Take up IT/computer engineering and you'll realize that coding and fixing shit isn't that simple.

It's not that you have no right to complain because you didn't pay. You have NO RIGHT to complain because some people barely know shit about what these devs are doing behind the game they're making. Don't complain. You have one job, just wait and enjoy. Don't tell me you can fuck up something as simple as that
You need some love, bae.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

You have no idea what I know and what I don't know.
No one is saying it's easy and that there isn't any hard work involved.
This dev just works very slowly and other devs do too for whatever reasons they may have for it.
I don't have one job. I have every right to feel annoyed that it takes such a long time for updates even if I can accept that it takes a long time for whatever reason it does. I can also be happy and enjoy a release when it happens as well as get annoyed when it's just a bugfix release when was hopeful it was not.
You are assuming a whole lot here that's a bad thing. Work on it.

Nobody586

May 21, 2017

bro he's got the right to feel the way he does, and he didnt really said anything bad. Don't attack him like that be nice.

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
How do I access the new content? Try to play my save after the party/orgy and after the party just show me the thanks for playing, I need to play all over again? Or can someone share a save after the party that works? Thanks!

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
How do I access the new content? Try to play my save after the party/orgy and after the party just show me the thanks for playing, I need to play all over again? Or can someone share a save after the party that works? Thanks!
you should try playing it over maybe it is not procing right try taking alyssa to the party if you do things right you could get a threesome what you do is have drinks hook up with the one girl informing your wife about the party means you go home to her but if you talk to the other girls you can take them to either alyssas place or home or if you don't take alyssa home you get a scene where she goes home alone drunk and does some stuff with her dad

Reactions: xhyntos

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018

First of all : Chill bro, it's all good ! Secondly : what you said about the hardship of making a game is true, however, you can see lots of other developers that are developing great games and delivering them much, much faster ! rocket science or not it's still the same ! so with a little comparison to other developers you can easily realize that this game is going really slow, and the fans have the right to speak their mind & most of these fans are the ones supporting the developer by paying, liking and etc. attacking them because it's not an easy job doesn't seem fair. so yeah they have the right to complain ;) if you hate complaining so much, maybe start by not complaining about the comments.

Last edited:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
For me, it's not the number of save slots, it's the style of the game. It's a pain in the ass to restart and do another route with all the repetitive office and home stuff you need to do. This is another game that should just be a regular renpy VN.
Yeah you are correct, Not sure why this Dev chose this engine, He might have his reasons but this game can easily be converted to Ren'py as it does not have anything overly complex going for it.
Also while I dig what has been provided some of the quality of the game is grainy like someone mentioned but not that I am disturbed by this, I see it as a good thing because things are still pretty lit and would mean rendering time should be cut down a bit.

My worst possible guess is he chose this engine as the amount of routes there are and choices to make and variables, and how shitty the skip system is with this game you technically are forced in to a false idea of the length of the game ( kinda like what RPGM does )
I hope not but it is possible, this is not an accusation just a possibility , One which I hope is not the case.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Thats true but there are also other Devs that have been making a game for years and only update every 4 to 5 months making thousands a month a no content in their updates. Atleats this dev does give content unlike AWAM, Project hot wife and Jessica oneal's hard news. But that been said you can always find a game dev that does things better or worse than the other

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
What really ruined the credibility of this game and in turn a little bit the credibility of the Developer, was that update right after the party was totally done.

In that update, the couple wakes up alone in their bedroom. No matter what ending you got at the party. The threeway, four way, the rape scene, didn't matter.

Couple wakes up alone, gets in the shower, acts like nothing happened, never brings it up.

Meaning that all of that plot development that happened in the Party, never happened.
The Dev just moved on to the next kink idea, James' family.

All potential for this game died there. If you aren't even going to write a coherent story, why are you bothering?
Wait, are you saying watching your wife getting raped while she's passed out by the 2 guys you work with might be something that comes up at work the next day? :ROFLMAO:

jackoffonher

Mar 25, 2018
This dev just works very slowly and other devs do too for whatever reasons they may have for it.
I don't have one job. I have every right to feel annoyed that it takes such a long time for updates even if I can accept that it takes a long time for whatever reason it does. I can also be happy and enjoy a release when it happens as well as get annoyed when it's just a bugfix release when was hopeful it was not.
Seems like the reason that most devs work slowly is the Patreon business model itself. As long as you can show some sort of progress, most patrons will not cancel their sub and keep supporting you. It's easy to milk a single game for years than make new ones.

Reactions: LANC3L0T and tuShua

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
There is no elaborate Change log here, nor I know exactly what are the devs working on, but there is a fact - no new scenes after the party since many months (~v0.5?).

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I don't mind playing without a walkthrough, and if nobody feels like going to all the work of writing a walkthrough, I get it, but some of the responses to people asking are a little silly. Almost every popular game with different paths has one, but not this one, for whatever reason. It's not like the choices are all 100% common sense (MC kissing his own fiance in the opening scene gives her a corruption point. What is this, her first kiss??), and there are limited save slots.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I basically just told you why it takes time. Also, devs are different from each other. There are those that are skilled and diligent, which we get updates often, there are perfectionist devs like Rannero which take even a year for every update since he wants it to be perfect, and there are devs which take their time to create while learning new things in the process. Bro, you're not the only one who feels that way. Almost all of us do. That feeling where you just can't wait to play and see the new content on one of the games that you like, and sometimes you get disappointed and frustrated because some of those updates are disappointing or not what you wanted to see when it took so long for one update. I get it, almost all of us have been there.

What I said might've been rude, and I apologize if it was offensive. However, don't say that to a dev. I was an architect for a year before I joined the marine corps. One of the most annoying things of the job was the client rushing you to do shit. They want quality, but they want you to do it in a flick of a finger. And then when you give them something that's not satisfactory, they get mad when they're the ones not letting do your job properly. Granted that this situation is different, the same principle applies. Don't rush a dev, especially if you're just the client. You want quality, let the dev take his time to work.

Also, it's been explained by one of our fellow members here that some also do it for the sake of the patreon stuff in order to keep the money rolling, while some don't because for them, making these things is what makes them happy. All we have to do is wait. Again, I apologize if I sounded rude on the previous comment

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes