RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What really ruined the credibility of this game and in turn a little bit the credibility of the Developer, was that update right after the party was totally done.

In that update, the couple wakes up alone in their bedroom. No matter what ending you got at the party. The threeway, four way, the rape scene, didn't matter.

Couple wakes up alone, gets in the shower, acts like nothing happened, never brings it up.

Meaning that all of that plot development that happened in the Party, never happened.
The Dev just moved on to the next kink idea, James' family.

All potential for this game died there. If you aren't even going to write a coherent story, why are you bothering?

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
What really ruined the credibility of this game and in turn a little bit the credibility of the Developer, was that update right after the party was totally done.

In that update, the couple wakes up alone in their bedroom. No matter what ending you got at the party. The threeway, four way, the rape scene, didn't matter.

Couple wakes up alone, gets in the shower, acts like nothing happened, never brings it up.

Meaning that all of that plot development that happened in the Party, never happened.
The Dev just moved on to the next kink idea, James' family.

All potential for this game died there. If you aren't even going to write a coherent story, why are you bothering?
yews i remember that during the party update i was hyped because of the six ending for val, and then there was the party with th redhead girl, so a lot of possibility.
and then nothing

also on his patreon posted an "unused scene"

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It is really not possible for me to play this game with only 10 pages of saves. The game has so many choices and combinations of choices that lead to different results that I would need at least 100 pages. Yes I know we have a "scene gallery" but those static images in an aleatory order and with no text or story can in fact not be called "scenes".. It's really a pity because this is a good game with a lot of kinky content. But if i dont have enough saving slots to go back to any of them and play it another way and get anther content, I can have no fun.

I don't know if these 10 pages are a limitation in Unity or is there a way to increase the number of pages? If not, can maybe someone convert this game to renpy where such limits of saving slots don't exist? Because this is really very frustrating.. I have only 2 slots free for all that happens in version 8. And this after i already replaced the saves on the first 3 pages with saves that had to be made in version 7 with its tons of endings. Terrible...

Reactions: mcclem5257

d3xt3r

Jul 2, 2017
And then you must wait till day when Val will go with MC to work. :)
I've accepted the job, went to work with Val the next day and still nothing. I feel like i'm missing a step somewhere. Am I supposed to discuss the job with Val? I can't bring it up with Val. I can only skip through the day by working and then go home. Once I reach home, I can only watch tv and then go to bed.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Once I downloaded and installed the game, I try to start, but it doesn't respond. Put in on windowed and it started off with Made by unity or something and then blue screened and not respond. Hmm...what to do.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes