GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
soooo, according to the change log the longest party to ever take place has finally ended... is there some good corruption content with the wife after that, or should i wait a few updates? thx for your answers.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
val turn into a slut after the party :D
imho
just finish this game quickly, n make a new project with a better preparation

- sandbox system
- relationship system
- writing -ntr writing

Reactions: mofonistik

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
What do I have to do to get the bathroom scene with Darius and Valerie? Which options in the SPIN THE BOTTLE game do I have to choose?

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Until the party the game is good and i love Val character.....after the party the game makes no sense, Val fucks every guy wiith poors excuses, the plot is a mess......maybe this game needs a rebuilding after the party

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So much potential but I fear, like many others, that the game will eventually be discontinued due to a lack of time and interest.

The story is great but like someone said before after the "spin the bottle party" the quality went downhill.
That is more and more similar to games like LIDA'S ADVENTURES, ELENA'S LIFE or ANNAS AFFECTION. The female main protagonist lets anyone fuck her for no apparent reason.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Could see this game eventually having some girls change over time....more time spent at the gym, getting fitter.... as girls get naughtier, maybe boob jobs?:p Plastic surgery? Some silly sorta stuff like that?:p
That is kind of hard to do, because you have two choices here.
1. you have it and it's permanent for everyone without a choice.
2. you give a choice and from that point on every single thing has to be rendered twice(if not more) for the different body choices made.

Although it could be fun if you could decide how the character would look like. It's simply too much of a hassle to do and would lead to a lot less content, as you have to do 2 times(or more depends on how many choices you give) of render work.

That's why you don't see it as much.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes