Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So in the last scene, if the MC join them will start a swingers path, instead if not, watching them he become excited and so will start a cuckold path?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Bummer. I am not playing the Mary and Joseph path. I chose for the MC to go home instead of going out with Val because I was hoping to see some family scenes. Also on the path where Val is with Darius at the end of the party in the bathroom. So far, the next day/update consisted of a short tease in the gym with the MC's old friend, a short tease during a photo shoot with new characters and not Darius, which the initial build up was all about, and now in this latest update, while taking a morning run, blowing some old dude that's out of his mind. This game is starting to show the potential of Val straying off course to three+ multiple insignificant paths at the speed of a three toed sloth. :confused:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I have no problems either to see people fuck. The problem is when you have to see your love interest(s) getting fucked. i would not mind a random couple going at it. Knowing about a character and being close to them and then see them getting fucked is something i would mind.

so you're saying no matter what i do i will end up getting NTR scenes? NTR is necessary to progress the story?
Man, as you being a Newbie, I will only say this....This Game is NTR....Period.......so Move on if your not into it....

Michael174

Dec 11, 2017
I liked the new update short as it was. Would have like a choice with Albert scene. I would have followed through but a choice would have given me more a feeling of control which is what I want. I know it’s based on a previous choice but if I made the wrong previous choice this scene wouldn’t exist anyway.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yes, it's a shit. Some events are all based on dates. If you missed the right day, you will not get any new scenes.
EventDay
shopping with Linda13
AlbertAny (need meet him first)
Mary and Joseph15 (need to eat dinner with them at day 1)
I hate when devs do that. Why even mqke content tha can't be available with current saves. Good thing i got saves from party which are day 11 i think, but it shoul've been an option to access them any day similar to albert event.

Reactions: Zongor

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
If I played everything right then I must say this update was Hot but disspointing......Val as it seems wasnt screwed onece, and that after 4 months of waiting.....
Guess its back again to My Wife`s a Star: Fan Art Page hoping something hotter with Val gets Posted there.
See you hopefully on Christmas.

Reactions: Kjazz and KiraJames

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
That isn't what I said at all, stop being obtuse.

I said the threat of it is there, the point is to manage things so it doesn't happen. It isn't optional enough to be turned off, stopping it or allowing it is part of the game.
"...stop being obtuse"... Oh, God!!... Just reading that part of your answer has made my weekend better. Thank you!
Thanks for showing, to those of us that English is not our native language (but we care about learning and improving) that you can be resounding and categorical, without needing to be vulgar.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Navigation Sucks + Events are not shown + U get project for certain show but not Showing :cautious:(n) + Size is to big for short game
Valerie is Good to fuck ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Man, as you being a Newbie, I will only say this....This Game is NTR....Period.......so Move on if your not into it....
It's actually not. It's Challenge NTR. Which means that if you take the NTR as the result of Negative Consequences then by playing the right way you avoid it entirely.

NTR Period would be games that make it so NTR avoidance is impossible or that there's so little content that it's boring. That's not the case here. Here, James can cheat AND keep his wife away from other guys, provided you pick and choose the right battles.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes