Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Genre:
Developer: DeviantWiz
I've been watching this game since the beginning, the paths are very interesting. (y)
It is a pity that the developer did not give this Unity system an animation in sex.
Static images is like reading a picture book.:coffee:
What a pity.
Anyone who knows the name Unity game (Goons Raid Her) can agree with me how good it is to see all those animations, this raises the rank of any developer.
I am not saying that this game here is bad, just putting what should have entered it animation at least in sex. ;)
Animations are only any good when the developer knows how to do them.

Shit animations ruin scenes and this dev isn't an animator.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Event Mary and Joseph is more interesting Val Scene.
It is the follow-up plot after the first day you choose go back with Val and dinner with Mary and Joseph.
View attachment 782137 View attachment 782138
What is this bullshit? I have to load game from who knows when or start again to see this scene? Because after party i can't get it to trigger. If that's true that is some bullshit, why not give option to just go to dinner again?
And how do i trigger shopping with Linda?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Sometimes I just want to see people fuck. Sure I could keep the couple together and I probably will have one of those runs near the end but this is one of those games where everyone seems to fuck everyone else and it's glorious.
I have no problems either to see people fuck. The problem is when you have to see your love interest(s) getting fucked. i would not mind a random couple going at it. Knowing about a character and being close to them and then see them getting fucked is something i would mind.

Point is, this isn't one of those games where NTR is optional enough to turn off. You can play it that way but choices have consequences.
so you're saying no matter what i do i will end up getting NTR scenes? NTR is necessary to progress the story?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Do you have to start the game again to get this scene?
I think it depends on what you choose to do at the time.
But I have restarted the game to get it because I don't know when will it happen.
And this scene happens on day 15.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
What is this bullshit? I have to load game from who knows when or start again to see this scene? Because after party i can't get it to trigger. If that's true that is some bullshit, why not give option to just go to dinner again?
And how do i trigger shopping with Linda?
Yes, it's a shit. Some events are all based on dates. If you missed the right day, you will not get any new scenes.
EventDay
shopping with Linda13
AlbertAny (need meet him first)
Mary and Joseph15 (need to eat dinner with them at day 1)

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I have no problems either to see people fuck. The problem is when you have to see your love interest(s) getting fucked. i would not mind a random couple going at it. Knowing about a character and being close to them and then see them getting fucked is something i would mind.

so you're saying no matter what i do i will end up getting NTR scenes? NTR is necessary to progress the story?
The threat is there, but even then you people spy on val, or like the gym guy getting too touchy feely(during workout) with val and hubby being stupid about it, while not hard-ntr. It may not be digestible for some.

Reactions: mofonistik

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
When going to the party I tool Alyssa with me but nothing happened with her or any guy. Is it because I am not close enough with her? I wasn't eating lunch with her I would eat with Mom {Who is sooo hot) and Val. Do I need to get some points into Alyssa to get her to do anything with me at the party? Or are there just no scenes with her?

I even got her drunk and left her sober both outcomes was did nothing and took her home.

Last edited:

Idoiaboom

Aug 14, 2019
:unsure: Sorry, but this update was disappointing (0.8 Beta):

More than four months of waiting had to translate into considerably more content. Instead, we have only two very simplistic scenes:cry:.

This game had always held the sexual tension very well. The situations were very real and were very well argued,
they were very credible in the life of any superstar. However, the latter are forced and implausible:cry:.

I hope the next one continues along the lines of the party and filming scenes :coffee: (y).

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Yes, it's a shit. Some events are all based on dates. If you missed the right day, you will not get any new scenes.
Yes, it's a choice based game and choices need to matter so if you don't do a certain choice, you will miss out on some things as it should be.
Otherwise you would just have a on-rail story which is clearly not what the dev wants.
Atleast in this game you got the nice CGI gallery thing that shows the various paths and what to do in order to trigger them and you got multiple saves so you can play around with different choices as is intended.
Any spoiler about new Val scenes ? Is there any ?
Actual sex no but some nice teasing and blowjobs.

cyanryu

Jun 19, 2017
I love ntr but I do not like incest but I don’t shout delete incest games. The developer said that he does not have time to make the game, so it is as it is.

• Angry
Reactions: Dependable_223
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes