Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wish there was an option at the beginning of the game to disable NTR so that i don't end up having NTR scenes by making some wrong choices since there's no walkthrough available.
It's kinda one of the big points of the game.

The purpose behind it being if you want to keep the wife or any of the girls then you best damn well work for it. Removing the option removes one of the big points of the game.

I think i've mentioned enough times on here i'm into romance and all the lovey dovey malarky that goes with it.

I have plenty of games for that.

Sometimes I just want to see people fuck. Sure I could keep the couple together and I probably will have one of those runs near the end but this is one of those games where everyone seems to fuck everyone else and it's glorious.

Best yet it has girl on girl so I gets the extra happy time.

Point is, this isn't one of those games where NTR is optional enough to turn off. You can play it that way but choices have consequences.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
One day I will read a thread on F95 and it wont have somebody wittering on about NTR, FFs, all of us grown up's have heard enough already.
Your comment reminded me of a Spongebob ntr meme I saw on these forums the other day. I wanted to link it for you out of humor, but I can't remember where I saw the thing, lol.
Spongebob and Patrick messing with Squidward for hating ntr.

Reactions: Ddonko and madbloke

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
" unlock all CG "
Any chance the cg gallery is for whole scenes? Or just single images?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is there still the awful and pointless "free roam" in the game? Where u have to click on things at home that dont do anything?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Not bad but also not good.
event with Mary and Joseph, event Albert is an interesting line but...I think Darius and Diego is the main story line.
Val never work with her agent and her future screen couple...

Last edited:

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
The lag between updates would be fine if they include Valerie lol. After all this time just some small scenes with the extra cast. :cautious:

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
For those asking: "Is the new update good? Or how much content is there?"

LOL just skip this damn update. You can really tell it's been rushed. I ain't no expert on making games and all. But with all the unnecessary "skipping" in the office you can tell.

dczhypt-e32e0275-fec0-4ed8-af1b-3ff9a275e078.png

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
it would be nice to have some sort of info panel when you hover over locked options to tell us what we need to do to unlock said options

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jack0h

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Genre:
Developer: DeviantWiz
I've been watching this game since the beginning, the paths are very interesting. (y)
It is a pity that the developer did not give this Unity system an animation in sex.
Static images is like reading a picture book.:coffee:
What a pity.
Anyone who knows the name Unity game (Goons Raid Her) can agree with me how good it is to see all those animations, this raises the rank of any developer.
I am not saying that this game here is bad, just putting what should have entered it animation at least in sex. ;)

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes