Marine1952

May 13, 2017

Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I have been posting. There's just been too much going on IRL right now, especially at my work. Almost half of the people in my company's already been asked to leave at the start of this month, so you can imagine how intense the competition to stay valid and needed is. I am just really fortunate that I still have a job right now.
The result though, is that I am usually too burned out after work to be able to do anything besides eat my dinner and some house chores before I have to head to bed. That really leaves me only my weekends to work on the game.
But enough grumbling. I am making this post to inform you all that I am ready to RESTART the production engine and I am just one step away from finishing the update. It should drop sometime within the week if everything does smoothly, maybe earlier!
I would really like to thank you guys for sticking around all this time. Though many have left as well, but many have messaged me to say they will be back, and I truly believe that there is a large number of fans cheering the game on. You guys are part of why I continue to return to my computer and churn out content each time. Hopefully now that things at work have calmed down and stabilized a little, I would have more time to put into the game.
There are also several issues that I have to think about regarding the game as well. I have been receiving feedback that the mac version is not working on newer OSes. That is probably due to the fact that I am using an older version of Unity. But if I were to update the version of Unity that am using, there might be several issues regarding the save files. I will need to go think about possible solutions for this as I really want my Apple patrons to be able to enjoy the game as well without affecting the other Patrons too much. An update post on this issue will be posted later on.
Also, I do realize that I have missed out on last month's Image of the Month due to my lack of activity here. And for that I am truly sorry! =(
To make up for that, I will be posting some bonus images for A-Listers and above later on. These images include unused content, scraped ideas, test images, characters planned but not yet released etc... It's not much, but I do hope that it would make up for my inadequacies for the past month.
Lastly, I hope that all of you are doing well, and are all still healthy! Please stay excited and do look forward to the new update about to be released in the next week!
Cheers!
DW

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016

Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I have been posting. There's just been too much going on IRL right now, especially at my work. Almost half of the people in my company's already been asked to leave at the start of this month, so you can imagine how intense the competition to stay valid and needed is. I am just really fortunate that I still have a job right now.
The result though, is that I am usually too burned out after work to be able to do anything besides eat my dinner and some house chores before I have to head to bed. That really leaves me only my weekends to work on the game.
But enough grumbling. I am making this post to inform you all that I am ready to RESTART the production engine and I am just one step away from finishing the update. It should drop sometime within the week if everything does smoothly, maybe earlier!
I would really like to thank you guys for sticking around all this time. Though many have left as well, but many have messaged me to say they will be back, and I truly believe that there is a large number of fans cheering the game on. You guys are part of why I continue to return to my computer and churn out content each time. Hopefully now that things at work have calmed down and stabilized a little, I would have more time to put into the game.
There are also several issues that I have to think about regarding the game as well. I have been receiving feedback that the mac version is not working on newer OSes. That is probably due to the fact that I am using an older version of Unity. But if I were to update the version of Unity that am using, there might be several issues regarding the save files. I will need to go think about possible solutions for this as I really want my Apple patrons to be able to enjoy the game as well without affecting the other Patrons too much. An update post on this issue will be posted later on.
Also, I do realize that I have missed out on last month's Image of the Month due to my lack of activity here. And for that I am truly sorry! =(
To make up for that, I will be posting some bonus images for A-Listers and above later on. These images include unused content, scraped ideas, test images, characters planned but not yet released etc... It's not much, but I do hope that it would make up for my inadequacies for the past month.
Lastly, I hope that all of you are doing well, and are all still healthy! Please stay excited and do look forward to the new update about to be released in the next week!
Cheers!
DW
Thank God the game is not dead. I am a big fan of this game and it was a huge relief.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019

Hi everyone!
Cheers!
DW
Finally game is back

Reactions: Robin_69 and Satiro

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Restart...even though I very much dislike it when devs restart their game in the middle, I kinda hoped DevianWiz would actually consider changing some of the events and not just continue wherever he left off. The party is still a wildcard without a much needed pay-off IMO.

Had Val commented on the rape (her being used without consent) on the next day with "Hey, we were all drunk, let's not make such a big deal out of it", a follow-up discussion of whether she likes to please other men could have made her path of corruption more interesting. And if it wasn't what she would have wanted being sober, the drama and the effort of everyone trying to coerce her into doing naughty things would still spice up the story/events that are, at the moment, only loosely strung together.

Reactions: Koulo077 and Kjazz

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or a guide for this game?
I think this game don't need a walkthrough. All the choice return to the main story (No different).
And "Extra -> Scenes" has hints to tell you how to get those scenes.
(7.0beta didn't add the 7.0 content in the scenes part. You can't find 7.0 content in it.)

Actually, I have modify the file to bypass the choice lock. It might help you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wifes-a-star-v0-7-beta-deviantwiz.17993/post-3275419

Reactions: oshikuru

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dev said "I am ready to RESTART the production engine", which means, that he is ready to continue at work on game, not to remake game itself. But I agree with you that game need some different replies after specific events during party. Also I don't think Val is too out, when she fucking Darius at bathroom, because if she does, she never know, it's Darius fucking her (Val clearly moan Darius name during scene) and in totally drunken state she never care if he cum inside her or not (and again Val clearly know what she doing with Darius in this scene, because she respond to Darius immediately, about to cuming inside, or not). Another scene which need to adjust is shower sex scene in the morning after party. Everytime MC fucked Val before, he cares to not creampied her because she is not on pills. But in this scene no one of them care about that.
Was thinking to give this game a try but thanks to you i won't. This game seems to be so heavy with NTR and it seems avoiding NTR means skipping a lot of content of this game.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Wish there was an option at the beginning of the game to disable NTR so that i don't end up having NTR scenes by making some wrong choices since there's no walkthrough available.

• Angry
Reactions: Melkai and lockhear
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes