Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Look this is main reason why i didn't support the dev on patreon because he is not consistent nd didn't update the game on time although i love the game want to play more of it but consistency in dev lacks

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I hope nt this is a really good game which should nt abandoned...
Yeah,supported him also, till I found out that his lack of info on his side just sucks, but he doesn't really give a damn as long as almost a 100 Patreons are supporting him and receiving almost 400€ a month for bringing out a release 2 or 3 times a year..
Even getting a wallpaper once a year you have to be a 20$ supporter....No Thanks...

Reactions: Kjazz and Fzk

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Yeah,supported him also, till I found out that his lack of info on his side just sucks, but he doesn't really give a damn as long as almost a 100 Patreons are supporting him and receiving almost 400€ a month for bringing out a release 2 or 3 times a year..
Even getting a wallpaper once a year you have to be a 20$ supporter....No Thanks...
So if dev got that much of amount per month then cn we say that this game is still in working nd dev didn't abandoned the game..

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
So if dev got that much of amount per month then cn we say that this game is still in working nd dev didn't abandoned the game..
I wouldn't say that, there are games out there that have been officially abandoned for months, and there are still people paying for those games, even after such a long time,just ask here in the forum.

Reactions: Kjazz
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes