35gre

Jun 20, 2018
There is an update on Patreon. Idk why no update here
There is a post named "updates" from 17Jun which might as well be some teasers, not the actual 0.7final. Also you must consider that he has 100 patrons: my guess is most of them aren't 10+$ tier or they aren't into f95 (or both).

Reactions: Dusty McBride

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
If this game doesn't have this awesome storyline nd artwork I'm gonna leave this game for sure

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
i dont know but i like diego more than darius as an ntr guy he has more character, black is so common nowadays or maybe coz im not a racist person i see every color as equal. :cool:
I enjoy it when good looking women are offering themselves to men who are (superficially speaking) beneath them and then enjoy a good pounding in the end. Darius is too good looking in that regard.

MrMan123

Jul 1, 2018
i dont know but i like diego more than darius as an ntr guy he has more character, black is so common nowadays or maybe coz im not a racist person i see every color as equal. :cool:
The big thing for me is that the female lead giving in fully and getting knocked up is the ultimate turn on and if the individual is of another race, well the indiscretion inevitably will comes out.

Reactions: doomulol

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Another thing I like is the gradual corruption from basic teasing to sex. Part of the reason I wasn't a fan of the last update was that Val is just fine with a bunch of people openly groping her without saying anything to the MC. That and the fact that no one reacts to having an orgy.

Reactions: slightchance

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think many of us play this game because Valerie is one of the most beautiful female characters out there, and in my case I love that she stays with the male MC, which is the role you play in the game after all. The orgy was already a strange leap in events, but the latest update has left me (and I think some more that may have even left this forum for it) concerned. In a single episode Val has been groped by more people than in all that we have had in history. It worries to think that this becomes a simple succession of scenes of val being groped, fucked or having any type of sex with any guy. And end up turning it into a sack of semen for everyone. Some I suppose it is what they want, but for others it would mean the final goodbye. Just say

• Angry
Reactions: doomulol
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes