honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hi all,
is there a walkthrough by chance? Seems like I save a lot to explore options when talking and such i order to find the right combo of corruption, popularity, and obedience. Thanks.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I've played this one a little. When the game switched from linear VN to "sandbox" I was interested, but there was nearly no content to be seen. Best Part was the party, but I don't know if the stats are relevant for the outcome, or just the way I answer the questions...
I'm interested now, but seems there is a lot to do, so this game will have some satisfying amount of content.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
I've played this one a little. When the game switched from linear VN to "sandbox" I was interested, but there was nearly no content to be seen. Best Part was the party, but I don't know if the stats are relevant for the outcome, or just the way I answer the questions...
I'm interested now, but seems there is a lot to do, so this game will have some satisfying amount of content.
nope after like 6 months he finally continues the story after the party and the 6 endings don't change a thing... :cautious:

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Hi all,
is there a walkthrough by chance? Seems like I save a lot to explore options when talking and such i order to find the right combo of corruption, popularity, and obedience. Thanks.
I don't think any of the stats are checked. Just save at every choice and you should be able to go back and find everything using the gallery.

There's also a part where you're at a party and you play truth or dare, just save at the start and don't bother creating saves for every choice there.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Short Question:
How many outcomes for the party has been found?
I found 3 (Val runs to tilet with MC, BBC goes to toilet with Val and drunk "ntr" (I tried it with Val staying sober but this is not implemented it seems - she will be blackout too after one (!) beer, which you can't avoid her to drink) where you can have some fun too or not...

35gre

Jun 20, 2018
Short Question:
How many outcomes for the party has been found?
I found 3 (Val runs to tilet with MC, BBC goes to toilet with Val and drunk "ntr" (I tried it with Val staying sober but this is not implemented it seems - she will be blackout too after one (!) beer, which you can't avoid her to drink) where you can have some fun too or not...
If I recall correctly:
--Bathroom:1) Val&MC, 2) Val&Darius, 3) Val&Evon&MC
--Bedroom: 4) Val&MC (without sharing), 5) Val&MC +others (with sharing), 6) Val knocked out (Evon&MC or MC just watching).
Val will only give others handjobs/blowjobs in no.5 of the above, and will not cheat/have sex with anyone else if not drunk.
The result of getting drunk, I believe is also connected to how many beers the MC drinks, not only Val.

Oyo

Oct 5, 2017
Don't forget Diego, it's not in the endings of the party but you can make him very happy, just always choose him with Val.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah the drunk system is somehow silly.
If MC get drunk, Val is drunk to...
But if MC stays sober, there can't be an drunk Val...
That was a lot of lost opportunities...
So 6 possible endings....man I think I have to try some new combinations then...

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
--Bathroom:1) Val&MC, 2) Val&Darius, 3) Val&Evon&MC
--Bedroom: 4) Val&MC (without sharing), 5) Val&MC +others (with sharing), 6) Val knocked out (Evon&MC or MC just watching).
Val will only give others handjobs/blowjobs in no.5 of the above, and will not cheat/have sex with anyone else if not drunk.
Yeah the drunk system is somehow silly.
If MC get drunk, Val is drunk to...
But if MC stays sober, there can't be an drunk Val...
That was a lot of lost opportunities...
So 6 possible endings....man I think I have to try some new combinations then...
IIRC, to get the bathroom scenes Val has to drink 3 times while MC drinks < 3 times. 1 happens if you say no to sharing, 2 happens if you do say yes to sharing, 3 happens if Val says she's interested in girls and have the spin the bottle finish with Val and Evon. 4 happens if you say no to sharing and both drink less than 3 times. 5 is same as 4 but say yes to sharing. 6 happens if you drink 3 times and you get a choice between the two.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Does it have any DP scenes right now? If not will it be added on later?

I know its not tagged multiple penetration, but often games with DP are not tagged.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Does it have any DP scenes right now? If not will it be added on later?

I know its not tagged multiple penetration, but often games with DP are not tagged.
The party-ending with Val&MC getting drunk is some sort of DP, she got banged by both other males (if you say yes to evon).

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes