MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Short Question:
How many outcomes for the party has been found?
I found 3 (Val runs to tilet with MC, BBC goes to toilet with Val and drunk "ntr" (I tried it with Val staying sober but this is not implemented it seems - she will be blackout too after one (!) beer, which you can't avoid her to drink) where you can have some fun too or not...
Screw the party man, its all about the fourgie when you get home!:love:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Yeah, as I said: the "sandbox" gameplay sounds nice, but is missing a lot more interaction and reactions.
Wish we could see the relationship-points too (or am I blind?), but I fear these won't change anything at the moment.
Fourgie? After the party? If it is based of the choices made in the party this would mean it's another outcome to collect.
I'm interested to see if this sandbox-gameplay will continue, or, if we will get back to more like a VN-style.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, as I said: the "sandbox" gameplay sounds nice, but is missing a lot more interaction and reactions.
Wish we could see the relationship-points too (or am I blind?), but I fear these won't change anything at the moment.
Fourgie? After the party? If it is based of the choices made in the party this would mean it's another outcome to collect.
I'm interested to see if this sandbox-gameplay will continue, or, if we will get back to more like a VN-style.
Yeah, you have to take the secretary to the party....and... hmm, can't remember everything off the top of my head, but end up bringing secretary and the asian girl home to smash with girlfriend

mj2388

Nov 9, 2019
I noticed that the last 2 releases of the game came out in conjunction with the AWAM game. I don't know if it's a coincidence, however, it's the truth. Maybe there is something underneath. :eek::)

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Yup in game. Just open Extras/Scenes. There are hints too, how to get scenes.
Thanks for that. Ironically I found the Extras/Scenes just after I posted the request.
The problem I now have is how to get some of the content. There are images I've seen but not accessed in the game.
For example, there's the bit where Val is walking through the park alone (after the party?) and the peeping tom takes advantage of her drunken state.
I assume I didn't get to that because I've got the incorect number of points in the various catagories or made the wrong selections in game.
Plus I haven't been able to get to the extra scenes like the modelling or music video shoot.
It's very confusing IMO.
Is there a cheat sheet?

Jan 8, 2019
i just downloaded the MAC version and it doesnt run, it says the version of the application is to old for my mac version.. does anybody know what i can do to fix the problem?

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes