Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
its officially nt dead we still hv hope
I think what you meant to say was “it’s not officially dead”, because what you said implies some kind of developer statement came out saying the opposite. That didn’t actually happen so it’s not officially alive, either.

Reactions: Kjazz

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I think what you meant to say was “it’s not officially dead”, because what you said implies some kind of developer statement came out saying the opposite. That didn’t actually happen so it’s not officially alive, either.
My bad...

mdr84

Jul 12, 2017
I felt sure the developer was going to say he had come down with COVID-19, then do his image of the month, but that is looking less likely now.

It was the perfect excuse, and it fit in well with his previous health related excuses, a missed opportunity for sure.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I felt sure the developer was going to say he had come down with COVID-19, then do his image of the month, but that is looking less likely now.

It was the perfect excuse, and it fit in well with his previous health related excuses, a missed opportunity for sure.
Lets see what he gonna say

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Like I've said, if there's somebody who can do the 3D modeling/rendering and all, then I'm perfectly willing to handle the programming, writing, build release aspects to continue/restart this game ala the My Sweet Neighbors continuation. All I'll need to start is a big abandoned sign.

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
People in the internet(mod developer/game creators) never get bored of things. They always have illnesses /real life issues. Isn't it interesting? :D

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Bro

Bro i think it's high time for remake we r with u
I'll post in the collaboration section or something if this gets officially abandoned. The big problem with a remake is simply that I cannot do renders for the life of me, otherwise I probably would've started my own game by now.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes