Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
Keep up the good work!!!! :)
In my mind the game is damn good expecially when you are into NTR&Swinging; btw Val is a hottie :)

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
It's actually not. It's Challenge NTR. Which means that if you take the NTR as the result of Negative Consequences then by playing the right way you avoid it entirely.

NTR Period would be games that make it so NTR avoidance is impossible or that there's so little content that it's boring. That's not the case here. Here, James can cheat AND keep his wife away from other guys, provided you pick and choose the right battles.
Is it possible to do the same the other way around? Wife can cheat and keep James away from other girls?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is it possible to do the same the other way around? Wife can cheat and keep James away from other girls?
Partially. He still has to do some avoidance of her in order to get her more corrupted. And at the party, you end up with the one girl during the rape scene regardless of choice.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, would have liked something like that also.
Thanks, sounds like I can wait until year end for more content.

I do really like this game. Looking back from when it started it has improved. Hopefully, it can really hit a good stride moving forward and clean up some of its issues. I get the sense that everyone is really pulling for this game to live up to its potential and frustrated it hasn't got there quite yet.

Anyway, "Old on Young" is my thing now lol!

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
I like this game and for people complaining about the development time. The guy doesn't make much off this game, and i can't blame him for the 4 months to release an update. If he made a living wage off of the game it would be different.
$ 500 per month $ 2000 for 4 months. Do you really think that the new update (0.8 beta) costs $ 2000 and 4 months of work? I like this game, but in my opinion the developer just gets $ 500 for three months for nothing, and in the fourth month he makes a short update so as not to lose a source of small income.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
$ 500 per month $ 2000 for 4 months. Do you really think that the new update (0.8 beta) costs $ 2000 and 4 months of work? I like this game, but in my opinion the developer just gets $ 500 for three months for nothing, and in the fourth month he makes a short update so as not to lose a source of small income.
You are missing the point it's not about wether it's worth the 2000, in most countries you can't life off of 500 so he's probably working and doing this on the side. I think it's unreasonable to expect a lot more. Do i think the content is represantable of 2000$ of work no. Do i think it's understandable yes.

May 20, 2019
Could see this game eventually having some girls change over time....more time spent at the gym, getting fitter.... as girls get naughtier, maybe boob jobs?:p Plastic surgery? Some silly sorta stuff like that?:p

Reactions: tyuiasdf and Kjazz

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
How can I avoid that val sucks the old man when she goes jogging? I don't see any option and the scene unfolds without giving any option to avoid it

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't know if this dev can disappoint much more at this point.
I really want this game to be good, but it just doesn't get any love from the dev at all.
I hope he gets his shit together and at least releases a decent update once in a while and not just a weekend worth of work every 4 months.
I see it in the latest update list click on it, and see the changelog... He's just been milking the shit out of this game the last few updates since the party went down.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I don't know if this dev can disappoint much more at this point.
I really want this game to be good, but it just doesn't get any love from the dev at all.
I hope he gets his shit together and at least releases a decent update once in a while and not just a weekend worth of work every 4 months.
I see it in the latest update list click on it, and see the changelog... He's just been milking the shit out of this game the last few updates since the party went down.
It's what happens when people seem to plan games around events rather than storyboard the whole game out.

"Ok so I have a game in mind and there's gonna be some random NTR and Non things happen, then we're gonna have a big multipath party event."
"Then what?"
"Um......I'm sure we'll have it figured out by the time we're done with the party"

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes