Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Is there any new scenes in the latest update beside the old man and Mary? its totally empty lol
edit: i saw the change-log now, so i know, well that was underwhelming to say the least, why doesnt he just quits this game

Last edited:

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Only started the game recently but really enjoyed it. Made all the better because you could choose every scene and what kind of content that appears. Hopefully there will be some more sister and Alyssa content in the future.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
This update is not the short one as some of us told (maybe if you constantly skipped text, but then it's your problem :LOL:), by the content we got, this update is definitely bigger, than two last updates before 0.8 comes out ( in first one we got few cheating scenes of Val after party, in second we got MC/Val shower, gym and MC's home event)
In 0.8 we got:

- first sex scene with Mary/ BJ
- second sex scene with Mary/ vaginal/ repeatable
- shopping event with mom and Jamal/ few routes and outcome
- jogging event with old Albert/ personally I'm missing here option to tease him or not!
- drawing event with Mary and Joseph/ two routes and different outcome

So you still thinking, that it is small? I don't think so. :unsure:;)
hi, how can rach the drawing event, I can't trigger it!

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm, if I skip this update how many months to wait for the next update with Val content...?

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Finally played through the latest update, does the dev remember Val's supposed to be a celebrity who's trying to boost her reputation for an upcoming film and not someone who randomly decides to blow their old neighbour. And the fact there's no way to get the Mary/Joseph scene without replaying through the entire game sucks.

DC BILL

Nov 2, 2017
how do you unlock one of the conversation options for Mary?

OK figured it out

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Hahhaa this is the funniest thing ever. Mark is the son of Diana and Aaron? I totally though he was their dad :p

Reactions: Tiasung

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I hope someone prepares a pdf walkthrough for this. The in-game guide system is not clear & very difficult.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I really don't know, what you talking about dude :unsure:
When the neighbors came to visit, they were 2 guys (Mark and Aaron) and a girl (Diana). One of them (Mark) is the son of the other 2. But his face and body look weird (old) and I thought he was the dad of one of them — if they were a couple — or both — if they were siblings. So when he said that the other 2 were his parents there was a jarring difference between my expectations and reality so I almost rolled on the floor laughing. But since I was not in the mood to stand up and go roll, I decided that commenting on this thread was a good alternative to jocose floor-spinning.

I just played this game for the first time and this scene was… about… in the middle, and the neighbors haven't appeared again as far as I'm aware, so I understand their names not being recognizable.

PS: I'd attach a picture of them but I already deleted the game.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Aha... :ROFLMAO: Sorry, it looks like I didn't memorize their names, my bad. Yes you are right, it's their son and he really looks weird.:)
Hehe that's all right, I barely remember Valerie's name (the fMC) by now and in a week I probably won't remember either. With so many names and games and only one brain we have to scrimp and save on mental real estate. :p Only the most memorable names stay with me (like the ones from the girls in my signature, and even then, I — sadly — have forgotten about the white-haired girl's name.

PS: memorable names because they are from memorable people (in/from my subjective view) (is it 'in' or 'from'?)

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes