Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Man I like this one but like someone else said the amount of choices and routes with this game the saves are not enough, Looking at this game I wonder why just not go and make it in Ren'py makes it a whole lot easier.

Either that or increase the amount of slots for saving that you got, because when this game reaches a few more updates I am pretty sure I am def going to run out of the saves. So many routes and choices and variables it's insane.

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
The game's resolution looks incredibly grainy for me. Tried windowed and fullscreen. Is it a problem on my end or are the renders like that?

D

Deleted member 731587

can anyone help how open game in mac is there any pre installation require for opening unity game

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Man I like this one but like someone else said the amount of choices and routes with this game the saves are not enough, Looking at this game I wonder why just not go and make it in Ren'py makes it a whole lot easier.

Either that or increase the amount of slots for saving that you got, because when this game reaches a few more updates I am pretty sure I am def going to run out of the saves. So many routes and choices and variables it's insane.
For me, it's not the number of save slots, it's the style of the game. It's a pain in the ass to restart and do another route with all the repetitive office and home stuff you need to do. This is another game that should just be a regular renpy VN.

Kinky Shop

Life Happened dev.
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think my game is glitched... No matter what I just can't get anymore projects... I have nothing going on right now ant it still shows No project available... any help please? 1600290871847.png

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
slow devs really are the worst, but you really can't complain too much since you are not paying for it. I guess.

Reactions: deluges
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes