Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! I am playing the new version and I think we have to start anew. While my saves work, they have hiccups throughout the game. A new playtrough might be the solution.
A question since it is a long time since I played the game: How do I get the "agree" option for including Val in the coffeeshop visit with Alyssa? It is still locked for me.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Not the same person, but thanks for the instructions! Was wondering how to access the game's dialogue

Run dnSpy, go to file -> Open -> MWAS/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll.

Then go on Assembly-CSharp -> Assembly-CSharp.dll -> {} - -> Open up DataManager and you should see all the code and the dialogue.
have you tried this for Agent of Heels? did you manage to find the dialogue text for it?
I am looking at Assembly-CSharp.dll for AoH and it's quite different.

qukie

Jan 31, 2020
This game is gone. Doesnt matter it has abandoned tag or not. Its a shame that things have come to this. This game is clearly not a priority for the dev. Neither does he seem to have any idea what to do with it and how to take it forward. I supported him for 1 yr on patreon but this is the end of that.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
So! Is there a walkthrough for this game? I missed a couple of scenes that i have triggered BEFORE the release of this version. Like I never get to see that photoshoot scene of Val that I saw when I unlocked the scene gallery, and the party event w/ Val or Alyssa is missing as well. What's going on?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I was actually hoping that there would a be a bit more content in this version, but maybe I'm spoiled. Possible gym touching, him having sex with his assistant and a dream sequence of her with a black dude. The special views don't map out anything beyond the last version.

I guess I was looking for more variety of encounters for both of them, or escalating encounters. This wasn't a horrible offering (except, maybe for the disappointing change to far more florid, bodice-ripper romance novel writing than we've seen before). I just expected more content; even something with the sister would have been good (great even).

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So after playing the 0.9 version I found just 1 small scene: a teasing scene with Randy in gym.
Like some users said, this
game is practically abandoned. Just a question of time...
It's a pity, I really liked the story because it was really tempting and teasing. OK I have to admit the gameplay sucks but there was potential for more.

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
I think just a small optinal teasing scene with Randy in gym. Didn't see anything else.
There’s a thing where Val is texting Darius before you go to bed, she goes to hop in the shower and you can choose to peek at her phone or not and then choose to stay awake or not immediately after that.
It is very short. Not a good reflection on the dev.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
There’s a thing where Val is texting Darius before you go to bed, she goes to hop in the shower and you can choose to peek at her phone or not and then choose to stay awake or not immediately after that.
It is very short. Not a good reflection on the dev.
Is it before the SPIN THE BOTTLE evening or after that?

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
I posted changes a couple pages back

Played through it and new content in this update is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also dug through the code and the next update's dialogue is already there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have you tried this for Agent of Heels? did you manage to find the dialogue text for it?
I am looking at Assembly-CSharp.dll for AoH and it's quite different.
Sorry, I honestly have no idea how Unity works. The only reason I was able to figure it out for this game is the other post. Try asking in the AoH thread.

Reactions: gekk0z
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes