DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
&the party was removed from beta, so u don’t even know what choice was picked, it could have been the Darius rape pick & not the 3way. There’s no way to tell because it skips till the next morning with her saying “let’s just forget about what happened at that party”

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I remember posting this thread before saying it won't start the game after the logo Made with Unity Personal Edition appears. I decided to come back to see it if it happens again. AND HELL FUCKING YEAH IT DID LOL !! But uhh like when the logo of it shows up, it remains blank forever after it disappears. Been doing some research and can't find anything that relates to the problem. Not an expert when you will tell me to do stuff to see if it works but I'd be willing to try. And to if I don't know then I'll reply saying "I don't know. I'm sorry." Usually if it doesn't work, I just delete it (when games just won't load or start or perhaps have a problem installing), but I'm gonna leave it for a couple days. If I can't solve it even with help, then I'll delete it.

Rondrasil

May 6, 2020
Hm, this is the only game ever, which is not starting on my main screen, instead it starts on a side screen (screen 3). This is quite annoying, especially because I did not found a possibility to move the game to the main screen.

weeZy96

Nov 17, 2018
Guys, I've played the 0.9 version, but the only project for Val was the music video cameo. After that, even though I choose the next project, the days pass, but nothing happens... Also I didn't event encounter the party event. Could someone help me out, please?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
This game is gone. Doesnt matter it has abandoned tag or not. Its a shame that things have come to this. This game is clearly not a priority for the dev. Neither does he seem to have any idea what to do with it and how to take it forward. I supported him for 1 yr on patreon but this is the end of that.
It's rare that a game that started off so promising could just get worse with every subsequent update, not to mention that the updates take forever.

Grantiose

Oct 20, 2017
Why's the story so linear? i don't have choice in weekends except for spending time on the pool or kitchen with Valerie and increase relationship, also can't reach the party scene

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
during the spin the dildo event how do you get Val to have sex with both Darius and Diego together?

Anansi69

Oct 26, 2020
during the spin the dildo event how do you get Val to have sex with both Darius and Diego together?
I'm not completely sure if there's anything else, but I remember that the requirement was to have both Val and MC drink everytime that it's possible during the party

dasteam

Mar 12, 2019
If only Val drinks, she gets off with a blowjob.
If both, then sex.
If Evon seduces Val, it's a lesbo party. Not the other way around.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes