Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
He posted something on his patreon about changelogs, does anyone have that post that they can share to the thread?

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to view all the renders. Generally when you extract the game there is a folder where you can find all the renders. How do I do it for this one

it should be a single .exe file. you don´t need to run it. In the game folder of every game is a huge file (i.e archive.rpa , image.rpa, video.rpa) Just drop the .rpa file into the .exe file and it will create the respective folder with image/videos in the game folder.

Have fun ;)

Reactions: Gerson876

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020

it should be a single .exe file. you don´t need to run it. In the game folder of every game is a huge file (i.e archive.rpa , image.rpa, video.rpa) Just drop the .rpa file into the .exe file and it will create the respective folder with image/videos in the game folder.

Have fun ;)
"Tool to extract images from RenPy games". This game on Unity engine.

white_shadow0879

Feb 4, 2018
Can you maybe explain how to use it. I know renpy games but this is my first experience with unity ones
Once you downloaded 64bit or 32bit version open the file. You should find "AssetBundleExtractor.exe". Run it. Navigate to the game you wish to extract images from. You should be looking for resources.assets in data subfolder of your game. Double click on it and in a new window you should see all the resources. Sort assets by type and mark the ones with Texture2d type. Click Plugins->Export to .png. Select location of the extracted images. Grab yourself a coffee or tea it takes a few minutes to extract all the images.

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
A fairly entertaining game, not complicated at all, average CG, no animations, some sex, little story. For the delivered quality the Devs sure take their time with updates – and they have meager content, so: Very slow progress!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there a coder around who knows if and if yes , then how to make more saving slots in this game? I can simply not go on playing with this limited number of saving places. Already had to replace a few old but important saves in order to go on but i want to keep the rest because that "gallery" of scenes shows only a few images without text and is useless that way. I have no savig slot mehr free.. In Renpy i would know how to fix that but in Unity i have no idea..

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
When is the complete update of the 0.9 version coming?
Previously, the official release took the developer 1-2 months after the beta version. After the time between updates has increased to 6 months, it is difficult to say when the official release will be. Maybe at the end of April, maybe never.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Is there a coder around who knows if and if yes , then how to make more saving slots in this game? I can simply not go on playing with this limited number of saving places. Already had to replace a few old but important saves in order to go on but i want to keep the rest because that "gallery" of scenes shows only a few images without text and is useless that way. I have no savig slot mehr free.. In Renpy i would know how to fix that but in Unity i have no idea..
Run/open "regedit" from your computer, then find " \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star"

Right click on "My Girlfriend's A Star" and choose "export", it will ask you where to save the registry file, choose a location, name the file (for example: saves1) and save.

Now you have the backup of all current saves of the game and you can safely overwrite your old saves. When save slots are full again, repeat the above (saves2, saves3, etc.).

When you want to play older saves or want to see scenes again just double click on one of your backups and it will restore all the saves from that backup registry.

You can use this method for all the Unity games with registry saves.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Anyone know when another update will come out? or how often is it updated?

Reactions: ant007

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
Anyone know when another update will come out? or how often is it updated?
v0.1 Official Release Sep 11 2018
v0.2 Beta Release Oct 16 2018 v0.2 Official Release Oct 21 2018
v0.3 Beta Release Dec 17 2019 v0.3 Public Release Jun 02 2019 (2 month)
v0.4 Beta Release Feb 07 2019 v0.4 Official Release Mar 09 2019 (1 1/2 month)
v0.5 Beta Release Jun 10 2019 v0.5 Official Release Jul 06 2019 (4 month)
v0.6 Beta Release Nov 16 2019 v0.6 Official Release Dec 29 2019 (almost 5 months)
v0.7 Beta Release Apr 05 2020 ........... .............. .................... (almost 5 months)
v0.8 Beta Release Aug 21 2020 v0.8 Official Release Sep 15 2020 (4 1/2 month)
v0.9 Beta Release Feb 26 2021 ............ ............. ....... ........... (6 month)

I think the next update will be in the fall. Unless the dev abandons his game.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes