Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
My Wife's A Star v0.9 Official Release
Hi guys,
Here are the change logs and the links for the game!

- 2 new scenes added during shopping event
- new CGs added to CG page
- spelling fixes

Enjoy! =)
DW

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

Unlocked

Hi everyone!
The official version for v0.9 has been released! This took a little longer than expected because the scene for Darius and Jamal was a little more complicated that I thought it would be. There were a few variables that I had to link to from earlier parts of the game and it was not turning out how I would like it to be so it sort of got me a little frustrated. That and problems at work ended up causing quite a bit of a delay but I am glad I managed to get the version out in the end.
Even though it's only 2 more scenes in this official version, but the number of images for these two scenes actually adds up to almost 80 images, so I hope you all enjoy it!
Meanwhile, I have already started rendering images for the next update which I already have a few things planned! Look forward to it!
Cheers
DW

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
My Wife's A Star v0.9 Official Release
Hi guys,
Here are the change logs and the links for the game!

PC
Mac

- 2 new scenes added during shopping event
- new CGs added to CG page
- spelling fixes

Enjoy! =)
DW
can you tell me if this mega link is the same updated on page 1? downloaded and did not come with the new content ....

Reactions: RottenPlum

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So after playing this update i can only guess that all other sex events in the game is dream sequences?
Val is so reserved about showing Darius her breasts its almost like she didn't get pounded by him in the bathroom during the party. As a stand alone the scene was really nice though and i hope that mom and Val can bound together over there love of the bbc

I am left to wonder though if Jamal gets mom and Darius gets Val who will get the sister? Or is Jamal gona get the coveted mother/daughter sandwich?

Reactions: ant007

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The Coffee shop scene with Alyssa and Val is still bugged! I tried it like others said with waiting until after the threesome at home with Aly and Val, but the frakking choice is still locked! Do I need to start a complete new game for it?

Daredevil20

Jan 2, 2020
To unlock each of the 3 choices

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly all these scenes are pretty hot but I don't see how the dev's gonna handle this many branches when he can barely get updates out.
you know what happened after the orgy at the party? Nothing changed. I think same will happen. But I hope the dev makes branching stories.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes