Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
i s
v0.1 Official Release Sep 11 2018
v0.2 Beta Release Oct 16 2018 v0.2 Official Release Oct 21 2018
v0.3 Beta Release Dec 17 2019 v0.3 Public Release Jun 02 2019 (2 month)
v0.4 Beta Release Feb 07 2019 v0.4 Official Release Mar 09 2019 (1 1/2 month)
v0.5 Beta Release Jun 10 2019 v0.5 Official Release Jul 06 2019 (4 month)
v0.6 Beta Release Nov 16 2019 v0.6 Official Release Dec 29 2019 (almost 5 months)
v0.7 Beta Release Apr 05 2020 ........... .............. .................... (almost 5 months)
v0.8 Beta Release Aug 21 2020 v0.8 Official Release Sep 15 2020 (4 1/2 month)
v0.9 Beta Release Feb 26 2021 ............ ............. ....... ........... (6 month)

I think the next update will be in the fall. Unless the dev abandons his game.
I see, thanks!

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
I tried doing this. But the issue I am facing is that I don't have any application that can run resources.assets file. Can anyone suggest an app that will help with this issue
I also had problems with this extractor, but there is version with more intuitive GUI. I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules by attaching source, but I didn't find anything similar at place of original link. It's studio. You download it and then open entire folder (from menu) with assets, next find files you need (for our case, this is Texture2D type ones) by simply scrolling through "list" tab. Select, whatever you think is necessary and unpack (export by right click, all staff, that was selected, will be extracted) it wherever you want according to your choice.

I have only beta version, but it rarely crashes. So, here you go...

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is it there some game about "husband and wife"? i mean, like this one or like "a wife and a mother".

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
I just saw on the Devs Patreon page that his supporters are dwindling pretty fast, guess they are getting tired of his bullshit also, every 6 months an update, and then 10 minutes of game play if your lucky.
The minimum I've seen is $ 392 per month. Now $ 427. Not a bad indicator. In my opinion, the biggest problem with the game is not a long wait and a short update. After version 0.7, there was nothing interesting in the game. The feeling that the developer does not know what to do with his game. For me it was my favorite game, but after the last two updates, I no longer hope for the best. And I am not waiting for the next update so as not to be disappointed again.

kirbydancer

May 30, 2019
I also loved the game. But I think the main problem are the different paths which creates extreme problems (my assumption)
Hopefully he gets back on track and focus more on the couple and their options to get laid (be it with each other and/or the other guys) 3-4 scenes a month seems reasonable and possible when I see the other devs here.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

mdr84

Jul 12, 2017
The dev admitted himself that he almost abandoned the game before the last update. I think the only reason he hasn't abandoned it is the $400 a month its generating for minimal effort.

The lack of regular updates for me is more frustrating than the obvious flaws with the gameplay itself.

I think the game could have been so much better if Val was the main protagonist. If the dev had focused his efforts more on Val content and less on everything else the game would have been much more successful.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The dev admitted himself that he almost abandoned the game before the last update. I think the only reason he hasn't abandoned it is the $400 a month its generating for minimal effort.

The lack of regular updates for me is more frustrating than the obvious flaws with the gameplay itself.

I think the game could have been so much better if Val was the main protagonist. If the dev had focused his efforts more on Val content and less on everything else the game would have been much more successful.
I believe I saw him making over 600$ around February,then took a plunge when the last update came out,so it shows you that he disappointed quit a few people with his last release.

Self Made

May 13, 2020

Hey everyone!
I am so sorry for the lack of posts this month. Work has been really hectic because my company has an entire production team that is MIA because of some civil unrest problems in their country. As such, the team in my country has to cover for their work load in the meantime and that has taken most of the life out of me right now everyday!
I have been trying my best to squeeze in some time every weekend for the past few weeks in order to finish up the official version for 0.9 but I have to admit that it has been slow because usually I would be too tired after settling all the other stuff in the house etc.
But nevertheless, slow progress is better than no progress. And the good news is, the official version should be out some time in the next few days! (Fingers crossed!)
I am so thankful that many of you all have stuck around. This tells me that many of you are still supporting the game and hoping to see more, and that truly is what is keeping me returning to the PC time and time again to continue working on the game right now! So many thanks to all my patrons!
Until the next update, stay safe and healthy!!!
Cheers and see you all in a few days!
DW

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes