Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
how do i get to see the scene of mall ntr? i cant seem to find the path. i mean, can check gallery w/ images but i wanna see the convos and narration as well, please help

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Just found another reason i don't care for Unity game engine. I saved my files from Local C/user/___/appdata right after Hard drive crashed thinking i could save what i could. (y) but unity DOESN'T store them there....Grrrr

erikvonhopfman

Aug 5, 2020
Anyone else not able to open the Mac version?
(You do not have permission to open) I had the same issue with v0.9 beta. I had no problem with all the earlier versions?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I haven't played this game in a long time.

I just downloaded and used the passcode to unlock all the scenes. Please tell me these scenes haven't been updated, and that there's more content, right? Tons of more content, yes? If not, then nothing significant has happened, except maybe for the very last scene ( I won't mention spoilers) but even then, the version is 0.9.. That means the good parts of the game will never get fleshed out. As soon as the hot eroticism begins, the game will probably end at v1.0, LOL.. wtf

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
the other two without Peter
Mmm... ok. If I remember correctly you've to choose "don't volunteer" when Jamal asks you in the scene with Linda in the dressing room, and "ignore the phone" when you're in bed about to sleep with Valerie while she is trying on the sexy lingerie in the bathroom.

The other just accept everything in favor of Darius and Jamal with both Linda and Valerie. That means choosing Valerie at the beginning and not Linda. Leaving Jamal and Linda alone in the dressing room. Make the MC and Valerie have a fantasy about Darius while they fuck. "Take a peek" on Valerie's phone when she's in the bathroom...

Reactions: jsarah

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Just found another reason i don't care for Unity game engine. I saved my files from Local C/user/___/appdata right after Hard drive crashed thinking i could save what i could. (y) but unity DOESN'T store them there....Grrrr
They can be in several different places depending on how the dev structures it. In this case, the saves are in the registry. I play different routes and have to export/import into the registry. Not a big deal, but certainly a nuisance. Not sure why he set it up this way as there is no advantage to anyone.

Reactions: Jeepster

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
I haven't played this game in a long time.

I just downloaded and used the passcode to unlock all the scenes. Please tell me these scenes haven't been updated, and that there's more content, right? Tons of more content, yes? If not, then nothing significant has happened, except maybe for the very last scene ( I won't mention spoilers) but even then, the version is 0.9.. That means the good parts of the game will never get fleshed out. As soon as the hot eroticism begins, the game will probably end at v1.0, LOL.. wtf
In v0.9 - 178 renders if I haven't missed something (i extracted all cg). In 8 months >200 renders, very slow progress. If you want a lot of content, you should come here in a few years. Provided that the game is not abandoned.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes