MagnetFlavor

Mar 4, 2019
I loaded previous saves where things were half way through the story and was able to get the shopping event in the end. Don't load the save where you have completed everything.You'll just repeat days otherwise.
I wish i could just share the save file here.unfortunately,the saves are in registry and not many know how to use the registry for replacing saves even if i export it here. If you really need it and know your way around it,do reply to me here.
Loading previous saves worked! thanks <3

Reactions: randomguy26

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
does anyone know the name of this game, female MC, shes moving to the big city with her fiancé and she starts getting into scenes with 2 young boys black guy dressed as santa clause and her fiancés co workers? anyone know the title.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
does anyone know the name of this game, female MC, shes moving to the big city with her fiancé and she starts getting into scenes with 2 young boys black guy dressed as santa clause and her fiancés co workers? anyone know the title.
I think you mean Liza's Story.

caesar273

Sep 24, 2020
I have my corruption at 101 and my popularity at 177 and I still cant get anything new to happen. A little frustrated with this games. Needs better goals to guide you through the story. I would like it more if I could make something happen. Every day is the same no matter what I do.

Reactions: Juninpachi

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I have my corruption at 101 and my popularity at 177 and I still cant get anything new to happen. A little frustrated with this games. Needs better goals to guide you through the story. I would like it more if I could make something happen. Every day is the same no matter what I do.
Do the stats have any effect?
I have not bothered with them at all and have gotten every sceen i tried to get

Reactions: Ursus4321

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Considering how long this has been out for, there`s very little decent actual ntr sex with your wife...anyone hoping to see her getting penetrated by various guys will be very disappointed.
Outside of the the douchebag boss`s son dicking her at the party and MC father shower scene, it`s all just teasing aka groping/old man bj if I remember rightly. If Ntr is your kink, there`s much better ones on here like the Adventurous Couple. or The Tyrant

hurlogar

Jul 21, 2017
i too got stuck

So i used the passcode to check the content i've missed.

How the hell do you get into the party? what momment ? (after the sexting +fantasy she did with the black dude after you sleep)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dam unity.... how to insta-skip ....i could until i could not... and forgot what to press... s doesnot help...
looks like only restarts resolve bugs i had

looks like 4some in changing room was the last event i got. after that nothing new.
though have one ???? .

bit weird game, nice fem render (valerie's face+body are def good) ... sandbox UI but kinda useless as not enough events for that . id prefer more events / less text (i mostly skip it irregardless of the game of choice)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes