JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
is their a good amount of content added to after the party or still not much ?
There are if you count "Dream Sequences" because there are few sex scenes that the Wife imagines. Outside of those, there are few blowjobs she gives and there is a sex scene between the Husband and the Manager at their work.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
How to go party with Alyssa
When you caught her crying on day 9 i think and pursue her instead of leaving with her try to choose leave alone then she will ask you whether you want to go back with her or not say yes eventually this will lead to some ntr scene i think you still need to choose to see it then next day should be available for you

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! I already asked this before, but never got an answer. Going out for a coffee with Alyssa and Val is bugged, it stays greyed out no matter what I did up to now. Does anybody know how to do it or how to get rid of the bug, as this seems to be one?

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
any walkthrough mod?
gallery mod?
I don't think we will be getting any mod for this game but there is a in-game gallery and the password for unlocking all the scenes is provided in the description (first page) the clues for the scenes are also given in the gallery.
How to play this the corruption points should be more than obedience right?
I personally don't think the corruption points and the obedience has any effect on game yet, it's all about the choices you make.

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
Start in Mary's office new job event for Valerie => Cameo Video + make sure you have nice amount of corruption points
I did try that at the start, but I couldn't. I need to know the exact actions (I'm sure I missed 1 key action), that I need to take, to have the exact corruption points for it. Appreciate the message nonetheless.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes