onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone know where the Save files of this game locate??? Normally UNITY game Save files located at LocalLow, but I can't find any Save files for this game at LocalLow...
How to move the Save files from Old version to New updated version???

Last edited:

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
This game is pretty good, too bad developer takes a long time to made updates, I think they took more than a year for all the different party scenes

mo4444

Jul 21, 2017
Am still unable to take Alysa to the party , can someone please share the walkthrough steps
Every time you can, choose her and talk during lunch, + when she cry at storage kiss her
I think you have to also take her to her home and check what's happening in the bathroom (can't remember what the options are called).
If you still can't after all that then you probably haven't raised your corruption enough.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi! I have a question I already asked before, but never got an answer to. Seeing your help for the other member, is it possible you can help me?
Going out for coffee in the evening with both Val and Alyssa is either bugged or you need some very specific choices to reach it, since no matter what I do, the choice stays greyed out. Do you know how to get it? Thanks in advance!

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Hi! I have a question I already asked before, but never got an answer to. Seeing your help for the other member, is it possible you can help me?
Going out for coffee in the evening with both Val and Alyssa is either bugged or you need some very specific choices to reach it, since no matter what I do, the choice stays greyed out. Do you know how to get it? Thanks in advance!
that part even i could not get it sorry buddy but its not a massive scene so not really feel lost

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
that part even i could not get it sorry buddy but its not a massive scene so not really feel lost
Thank you, at least I know now that it seems to be a bug, when even other players are unable to get the event to fire.

Reactions: Eula25
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes