Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Despite all the hiccups and obvious long development, this is still one of the greatest NTR games out there and I hope someone could re-master this game someday and perhaps in RenPy engine. Wifes model is absolutely gorgeous, the scene setting of office slut wife and photoshoot model is absolutely thrilling, the potential with side characters such as other office workers or construction workers at home or new photoshoots/events to attend is endless, the corruption possibilities of sister are lust inducing... Sorry but I love this game and when next update comes I will be back for another hit like a junkie. :)

player2021jm

Feb 17, 2021
I was a fan of this game, I was even a patron, but I had to quit. The party / orgy was the first warning that something was up. I thought that, well, the dev wanted to give content for the people who were asking him for things to happen. But from there, and especially lately, the story has disappeared. The dev has given in to the pressure and now it seems like a fan art more than a game. They are scenes of Val being groped, sucking random cocks or fucking (even in a dream or internal desires) with old men and black men, Now it could be called the corruption of a horny wife because what she is an actress has already been in second or third flat. And as I have been able to read here that has gone to more. Another game that meets generic corn topics. Old and black practicing some kind of sex with the main li without any kind of interesting story behind. The people that asked to see Val in any way have won. And even on the faithful route she is not spared from being groped. This path does not seem to have been abandoned, but it should not be being groped so much on a path that is not supposed to be sharing, but faithfulness.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
I have no idea why they called NTR "(avoidable)" since you cannot at all go 2 scenes in the entire fucking game with either allowing it to happen or something similar... soo i guess you should really really change it to NOT be avoidable since that seems to be the full point of the game.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Wait, how do you change resolution on this? there's no settings menu and shift+enter or w/e isn't working either. Hate being stuck in fullscreen.

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
So frustrating to go through repeating days with nothing happening, while clicking everything and wondering if there should still be some content I'm missing or not. Last time I played this game was in fall 2020 and there were only few new scenes before it started repeating endlessly. If only someone ported this to renpy without any sandbox elements and it would be great.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
how do i even flush out my save files? cuz i dont think starting new cuts it.
Run/open "regedit" from your computer, then find " \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\My Girlfriend's A Star" then right click on "My Girlfriend's A Star" and choose "delete".

Just found another reason i don't care for Unity game engine. I saved my files from Local C/user/___/appdata right after Hard drive crashed thinking i could save what i could. (y) but unity DOESN'T store them there....Grrrr
Check this post for backing up saves:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wifes-a-star-v0-9-official-deviantwiz.17993/post-5455941

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
Its too bad this game gets updated once every 2 years. Had soo much potential. Hopefully this'll be a turning point.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Disastrous coding, I can't trigger last 12 CG sets from extras since last version. Nothing happens. Shame. Or maybe I've already triggered them in 0.9 beta and just don't have them unlocked in official version. I really don't remember, this game lost the plot and touch.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I'm repeating days at this point, please someone tell me how to trigger the shopping scenes :( .
I loaded previous saves where things were half way through the story and was able to get the shopping event in the end. Don't load the save where you have completed everything.You'll just repeat days otherwise.
I wish i could just share the save file here.unfortunately,the saves are in registry and not many know how to use the registry for replacing saves even if i export it here. If you really need it and know your way around it,do reply to me here.

Reactions: MagnetFlavor

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
How many new scenes are in the update, can anyone tell me specifically?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 60 Votes