misterday

Apr 27, 2017

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month (4K HD) - September 2021
Hey all,
Here is the image for this month showing Valerie and Linda having a little fun! Probably after the last shopping session in the previous version? Maybe we will have a similar scene in the game soon?
Anyways, I've been trying to catch up with my work and family matters this month and I hardly have time for myself or anything else. I almost forgot about this month's Image because I did not even realize that it was the end of the month already! I really want to push out the next version but life's been going on hard on me recently. But I promise to persevere on for you guys, and the game, and finish up the next update as soon as I can! Here's to hoping for a smoother month ahead!
Cheers and stay healthy!
DW
View attachment 1428948
We all really hope this picture will include to the game. will be dissapointed if not happen, LOL

Reactions: Assari

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
I wish there will be a follow up story with the photoshoot. Anton seems to just appear once and forgotten about. He isn't even in the gallery :cautious:
p.s. Anton is the celebrity Val had a magazine photoshoot with

Reactions: frock

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
MWAS v1.0 Beta version released!
Hey everyone!
I know I said I was targeting a weekend release, but as always, IRL matters always tend to get in the way. But thankfully I was determined to finish it this time, so a few more late nights ended up in the beta version for 1.0 completed!
It's an important update this time for various reasons. One, I have updated Unity version so that Mac players who are having trouble running the game in newer OS versions can do so now (hopefully. do let me know if you all still can't run it. I'm sorry but I don't have a mac machine to test it out). But the drawback is that the save files are removed. Or rather, unity saves it in a different location after the update so we have to play the game again from the start.
I know this might cause a little trouble for windows players, but I hope you all understand that it had to be done so that more people can enjoy the game. Also, it might not be a bad thing to revisit the older scenes as well to bring back the memories and also explore different scenes from what you have seen previously.
Another thing that happened in this version is that Valerie finally did it! She is becoming more and more promiscuous and she eventually had sex with another man in this version. (Again not including the party events that were meant to be more of a filler) Do look forward to more of her in the upcoming versions!
Also in the version is the chance to add another lady to the MC's harem. Can you all guess who she is? (Pretty obvious from the image on top =D )
All in all, it's a pretty substantial update with the following new scenes:
- 2 event scenes in the Janitor Room
- scene with Mary and Joseph
- scene with Diego
- scene at Home with Val
- scene with Evon

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Unlocked
Hey everyone!
I know I said I was targeting a weekend release, but as always, IRL matters always tend to get in the way. But thankfully I was determined to finish it this time, so a few more late nights ended up in the beta version for 1.0 completed!
It's an important update this time for various reasons. One, I have updated Unity version so that Mac players who are having trouble running the game in newer OS versions can do so now (hopefully. do let me know if you all still can't run it. I'm sorry but I don't have a mac machine to test it out). But the drawback is that the save files are removed. Or rather, unity saves it in a different location after the update so we have to play the game again from the start.
I know this might cause a little trouble for windows players, but I hope you all understand that it had to be done so that more people can enjoy the game. Also, it might not be a bad thing to revisit the older scenes as well to bring back the memories and also explore different scenes from what you have seen previously.
Another thing that happened in this version is that Valerie finally did it! She is becoming more and more promiscuous and she eventually had sex with another man in this version. (Again not including the party events that were meant to be more of a filler) Do look forward to more of her in the upcoming versions!
Also in the version is the chance to add another lady to the MC's harem. Can you all guess who she is? (Pretty obvious from the image on top =D )
- scene with Diego
- scene at Home with Val
- scene with Evon
umm...but where is the link?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Unlocked
Hey everyone!
- scene with Diego
- scene at Home with Val
- scene with Evon
Is it that personal trainer guy (mc’s bully) she hooks up with?

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Not Val, it is MC, Mary,Joseph,Molly
- scene with Diego
Val And Diego go to spa, but no Sex
- scene at Home with Val
Val with the worker (Dom).......
- scene with Evon
2 ways, one with MC, one with Unkown man...

the first 2 scene is for the furture, but Dev's speed......
this update no so good for me...

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Not Val, it is MC, Mary,Joseph,Molly
- scene with Diego
Val And Diego go to spa, but no Sex
- scene at Home with Val
Val with the worker (Dom).......
- scene with Evon
2 ways, one with MC, one with Unkown man...

the first 2 scene is for the furture, but Dev's speed......
this update no so good for me...
Also two sceenes in the closet at work
One with Darius and Perelyn
and the other with Evons BF and some rando girl

Reactions: Darkblaze23
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes