SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Can't wait for the new update to introduce 3 additional characters and not progress the story in any meaningful way

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
My old comment
v0.1 Official Release Sep 11 2018
v0.2 Beta Release Oct 16 2018 v0.2 Official Release Oct 21 2018
v0.3 Beta Release Dec 17 2019 v0.3 Public Release Jun 02 2019 (2 month)
v0.4 Beta Release Feb 07 2019 v0.4 Official Release Mar 09 2019 (1 1/2 month)
v0.5 Beta Release Jun 10 2019 v0.5 Official Release Jul 06 2019 (4 month)
v0.6 Beta Release Nov 16 2019 v0.6 Official Release Dec 29 2019 (almost 5 months)
v0.7 Beta Release Apr 05 2020 ........... .............. .................... (almost 5 months)
v0.8 Beta Release Aug 21 2020 v0.8 Official Release Sep 15 2020 (4 1/2 month)
v0.9 Beta Release Feb 26 2021 v0.9 Official Release May 3 2021 (6 month)

I think the next update will be in the fall. Unless the dev abandons his game.
v0.10 Beta Release November ???
8 months without updates. Congratulate everyone! This is a record!

In v0.9 Official Release >200 renders (8 month for full update). Someone is seriously waiting for a major update? Don't be fooled:KEK:

phreakingfirepink

Sep 6, 2021
Can't freaking get the scene with roadside workers. I don't get the option to go with Alyssa to the party instead of Val. Help pls. Here's what I do:

- starting choices to reduce relationship with Val.

- ignore Val when she's in the office, I only build relationship with Alyssa.

- go home with Linda instead of Val (triggers first encounter with roadside workers).

- watch TV on days when Val is at home (instead of jogging/shopping).

- go home with Alyssa everyday.

- don't give jobs to Val.

- kiss Alyssa (go for it) when she cries in the janitor's closet.

- insist on relationship to her father, tried both to lock and not lock the door.

But still when Diego invites me to the party, the only option is to go with Val! What am I doing wrong???

• Angry
Reactions: dasteam

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
Can't freaking get the scene with roadside workers. I don't get the option to go with Alyssa to the party instead of Val. Help pls. Here's what I do:

- go home with Linda instead of Val (triggers first encounter with roadside workers).

- insist on relationship to her father, tried both to lock and not lock the door.

But still when Diego invites me to the party, the only option is to go with Val! What am I doing wrong???
I don't think we need to build high relationship with Alyssa.
But it is a few mouths past, I don't remember what we need to choose.
Maybe this can help you.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wifes-a-star-v0-9-official-deviantwiz.17993/post-5306418

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020

I quickly skipped through the game for you. On day 9, after you go for the kiss, hit the leave button in the top right, not the Alyssa button in the bottom. Then go home with Alyssa, and watch her in the bathroom. That seems to unlock the Alyssa option for the party. Hopefully that works for you.

phreakingfirepink

Sep 6, 2021
I quickly skipped through the game for you. On day 9, after you go for the kiss, hit the leave button in the top right, not the Alyssa button in the bottom. Then go home with Alyssa, and watch her in the bathroom. That seems to unlock the Alyssa option for the party. Hopefully that works for you.
THAT DID IT. thank u stranger

Reactions: SummerCar

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017

ok when you met with alyssa at the janitors area after that on your way home did you go home with her and then get into a situation where her father interrupts things and you have the option to look into the bathroom as she is giving her father a bath and he is forcing her to handle his dick then when you see it you leave because you need that scene to enable her to be an option for the party the next event with her father is sort of an after the party event also during the party there is a number of things you can do based on how much alcohol she takes and if you tell your wife about the party during the party if you fool around with diegos GF and didn't tell Val about the party there is a part where someone texts Val a image of you with pearlyn and in her anger she can either go for a drive or for a walk in the park and the drive is where she meets those guys

Reactions: Throgua

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
ok when you met with alyssa at the janitors area after that on your way home did you go home with her and then get into a situation where her father interrupts things and you have the option to look into the bathroom as she is giving her father a bath and he is forcing her to handle his dick then when you see it you leave because you need that scene to enable her to be an option for the party the next event with her father is sort of an after the party event also during the party there is a number of things you can do based on how much alcohol she takes and if you tell your wife about the party during the party if you fool around with diegos GF and didn't tell Val about the party there is a part where someone texts Val a image of you with pearlyn and in her anger she can either go for a drive or for a walk in the park and the drive is where she meets those guys
What road worker guys? In my playthrough she either goes to the park & lets some old hobo molest her or she goes for a drive and under the tunnel let’s the hobo with the mullet molest her

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
What road worker guys? In my playthrough she either goes to the park & lets some old hobo molest her or she goes for a drive and under the tunnel let’s the hobo with the mullet molest her
that the road worker. below the tunnel. This scene should have another variant where Husband doesnt see the wife.

• Angry

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
that the road worker. below the tunnel. This scene should have another variant where Husband doesnt see the wife.
the closest thing to that I found was when she is masturbating in her home and thinking about the roadworkers

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
is there trick to run unity games on android?
I have never done it before, you need Android SDK and Unity player to convert the game to android port and my PC specs are low to do any of it. I don't think there's any tricks or shortcuts to play it in mobile.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
ook
I have never done it before, you need Android SDK and Unity player to convert the game to android port and my PC specs are low to do any of it. I don't think there's any tricks or shortcuts to play it in mobile.
okay

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes