defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
who care waiting if the game is well written and the female MC is so stunning hot!... and game is playable even it is in developing...
Damn she is a super hot slut with such a beautiful face...

As I said in other threads there is no way that a developer abandon a game when the story is so well written and the Models and renders are so good

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
during the spin the dildo event how do you get Val to have sex with both Darius and Diego together?
to get that scene you need to drink each time for him and val then have sex with evon when the option arrives so those two end up fucking val

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Can someone help us reach the party event, please? Is there any walkthrough?
Version 0.9 appears to be broken .
If you start THIS VERSION from the beginning as a NEW playthrough then the Party event ( amongst others ) doesn't trigger correctly and the scene never plays.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
how to get this scene? I mised it.
in the scene where you and the boss accompany your mom to the store you can reject the bosses excuse to get you to leave for a bit and instead watch the mom while she changes make sure you say nice things and next time on the 20th go with the mom and wife to the store to get clothes for that scene

Reactions: none300

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Version 0.9 appears to be broken .
If you start THIS VERSION from the beginning as a NEW playthrough then the Party event ( amongst others ) doesn't trigger correctly and the scene never plays.
In fact, author somewhat confused all his menus with choice of "with whom to go home". So, in order for party/visit Alyssa's home (old event) trigers as events, you need to "return home", but not to leave with "someone".

Does anyone understand requirement for a joint gathering? (see attach) I tried in different ways, but menu still doesn't allow inviting wife. All other events seem to work fine. Strictly speaking, latest addition didn't much defuse confusing situation with events. Everything is too chaotic, scattered and inconsistent, imo it's impossible to say exactly how and where plot is moving (also why so; some branches ends off without any logic), player's choice is too arbitrary/conditional... either yes, and you see scenes, or no, and you mostly see nothing (and everything else doesn't carry virtually any semantic meaning yet) :unsure:

Last edited:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
In fact, author somewhat confused all his menus with choice of "with whom to go home". So, in order for party/visit Alyssa's home (old event) trigers as events, you need to "return home", but not to leave with "someone".

Does anyone understand requirement for a joint gathering? (see attach) I tried in different ways, but menu still doesn't allow inviting wife. All other events seem to work fine. Strictly speaking, latest addition didn't much defuse confusing situation with events. Everything is too chaotic, scattered and inconsistent, imo it's impossible to say exactly how and where plot is moving (also why so; some branches ends off without any logic), player's choice is too arbitrary/conditional... either yes, and you see scenes, or no, and you mostly see nothing (and everything else doesn't carry virtually any semantic meaning yet) :unsure:
ok to get the party to pop when you see allyssa face pop up when going home do not choose her face that option is showing up ahead of time since it seems to overtake any other thing that happens after work so click on the home icon during night of the party and you do the party event now for that scene there is an option to bring her home when you take her to the party instead of val take her home have 3some with val and then when you go home from work after it then it should be ok to pic her face icon

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
ok to get the party to pop when you see allyssa face pop up when going home do not choose her face that option is showing up ahead of time since it seems to overtake any other thing that happens after work so click on the home icon during night of the party and you do the party event now for that scene there is an option to bring her home when you take her to the party instead of val take her home have 3some with val and then when you go home from work after it then it should be ok to pic her face icon
This is exactly what I replied to the person in my quote, only in my own words, but I asked about scene in previous attachment, this scene is clearly hidden in the selection menu this person was talking about. In short, if you tried to explain to me how to behave for trigger party or Alyssa's home event, then I myself know that. Or maybe I misunderstood you and you wanted to tell me that first we're taking Alyssa to party and after that home on threesome, and only then, when trying to "grind after work", menu with "agree to invite wife" will open... then you overdid it a bit with "technical details" :p

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
What the hell guys. It consumed one of my monitors at random and there's no option to change it. It's displayed on the worst possible monitor and its quite awkward. Is there a quick fix for this?

chocolope

Mar 8, 2021
I cant seem to start the game. When I open the application it says made with unity then nothing happens. Am I missing something?

morago

Aug 6, 2020
I have played multiple paths of this game, but where are these scenes? Are they from next editions?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I have played multiple paths of this game, but where are these scenes? Are they from next editions?
The middle one is the hobo she messes around with in the park when Darius narcs on you for cheating on her at the party, the other 2 idk. Never even seen that blonde character, unless it’s from fan art page

Reactions: morago

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
For the first and third, it's on first day, you need to let Val eat alone with Darius then in the afternoon speak to Val and be "Suggestive", then tell her about Tom's starring. The evening go home with your mother, and when Val go to sleep choose to make her "Think about Tom".

Reactions: morago

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
For people wanting to share there saves,here is a good way to share it,thanks for thomasxlong for the Info on it.
Registry Export
Here are my saves,but be warned!!,screwing around in your registry is always pretty dangerous,so make a backup (which I do Regularly). Import at your own Risk.
On Page 1,the top two are the latest saves
Thank you very much!

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes