BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Does anybody know why DeviantWiz (the dev) left f95? Last seen almost a year ago. I would like to ask them something, but just for that I don't want to become a patron. :unsure:
probably because of the same thing you wanted to do, ask him something like....why is the game so damn short or like why did this update take so long etc.......he probably doesn't want to hear it.....communication was always on the poor side with him.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
probably because of the same thing you wanted to do, ask him something like....why is the game so damn short or like why did this update take so long etc.......he probably doesn't want to hear it.....communication was always on the poor side with him.
Ah, I see. Thank you. Actually I didn't want to complain or ask any of these questions, it' more about possible plans to decide whether I'm going to play the game or not.
Have you played it? Maybe you can answer this one for me: I've seen pictures with multiple people having sex, in one it seems like two couples swinging mfmf. From what I've seen there is some female bisexual action. Is there also male bisexual action in this game?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Ah, I see. Thank you. Actually I didn't want to complain or ask any of these questions, it' more about possible plans to decide whether I'm going to play the game or not.
Have you played it? Maybe you can answer this one for me: I've seen pictures with multiple people having sex, in one it seems like two couples swinging mfmf. From what I've seen there is some female bisexual action. Is there also male bisexual action in this game?
yeah there is mfmf swinging action in the game,also some lesbian scenes with the ladies,but there is no m/m action at this time.

Reactions: hoctap91

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Has anyone got the clothes shopping option to work? I only Jamal & Peter as choices with one more locked & when I pick any of them it tells me update is over

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
can someone explain to me how to activate the choice to invite alyssa to the party?
it alwyas stays locked whatever i try, what is the correct approach?

Self Made

May 13, 2020
So after playing the 0.9 version I found just 1 small scene: a teasing scene with Randy in gym.
Like some users said, this
game is practically abandoned. Just a question of time...
It's a pity, I really liked the story because it was really tempting and teasing. OK I have to admit the gameplay sucks but there was potential for more.
This is the beta test version, this isn't the whole update, it wasn't meant to be released to the general public. There is the gym scene with Randy that you saw, there is a scene of Val and Darius, there's a scene with the MC and Val, and then there's a shopping 3 some at the end. The other part of the update is supposed to be released later, maybe save your game and try experimenting with the routes a little?

Self Made

May 13, 2020
can someone explain to me how to activate the choice to invite alyssa to the party?
it alwyas stays locked whatever i try, what is the correct approach?
The way I usually find out how to get a scene is going to the gallery on the main menu and unlocking everything using "wwssadad" as the password then clicking the little lightbulbs next to each scene will give u a hint on what to do unlock it

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Has anyone got the clothes shopping option to work? I only Jamal & Peter as choices with one more locked & when I pick any of them it tells me update is over
when you go with Jamal and Mom cloths shopping then all you need to do is to not volunteer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Are you saying you have to replay it from beginning if you already picked volunteer to go to his car to get the wallet? Because my option to pick James to go shopping with them has the red lock, only options are Jamal or Peter & it doesn’t let you pick them , says end of update

Reactions: gilgamesh9
Aug 22, 2016
Are you saying you have to replay it from beginning if you already picked volunteer to go to his car to get the wallet? Because my option to pick James to go shopping with them has the red lock, only options are Jamal or Peter & it doesn’t let you pick them , says end of update
Apparently, he removed the scenes from beta as he was unhappy with them and should put them back in 0.9 final version

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes