phreakingfirepink

Sep 6, 2021
how do I get the scene with val and the workers? I guess it happens if james brings his assistant to the party instead of val, but I can't unlock the option to bring the assistant?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
how do I get the scene with val and the workers? I guess it happens if james brings his assistant to the party instead of val, but I can't unlock the option to bring the assistant?
to bring the assistant, make sure everytime you are in office check the storeroom before lunch and after lunch. On day 9, you will see the assistant is crying. From there onwards agree to every dialogue with her. On day 10/11 ( dont remember the day number) , instead of leaving the office alone you would have another option on the left side of screen to leave with the assistant.

Then during party dont leave with the girls. Instead have fun in the host's house. Then the wifey scene will trigger which gives you two option , have fun with the dude at park or have fun with the workers. But remember both cases husband discovers wifey having fun with other people.

phreakingfirepink

Sep 6, 2021
to bring the assistant, make sure everytime you are in office check the storeroom before lunch and after lunch. On day 9, you will see the assistant is crying. From there onwards agree to every dialogue with her. On day 10/11 ( dont remember the day number) , instead of leaving the office alone you would have another option on the left side of screen to leave with the assistant.

Then during party dont leave with the girls. Instead have fun in the host's house. Then the wifey scene will trigger which gives you two option , have fun with the dude at park or have fun with the workers. But remember both cases husband discovers wifey having fun with other people.
Thanks, can't seem to still get it done tho. Am I supposed to still maintain a high relationship with Val? SHould I go home with Alyssa instead of Val whenever they are both in office?

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month (4K HD) - October 2021
Happy Halloween to all of you! Here's this month's image, can you recognize who they are under the makeup?

Also, the long awaited version coming right up next weekend!
Cheers! And enjoy the week!
DW
October 2021.png

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month (4K HD) - October 2021
Happy Halloween to all of you! Here's this month's image, can you recognize who they are under the makeup?

Also, the long awaited version coming right up next weekend!
Cheers! And enjoy the week!
DW
View attachment 1476534
all three are office staffs. Left one is definitely the husband. The right black one is most the black actor (darius i think his name).
Middle one is another office staff.

Reactions: none300
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes