winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I can see that you are determined to just not like it, no matter what anyone says. okey-doke, fine. You do you and see hwo that works out for your blood pressure. But - again to clarify - it isn't a walkthrough, its a visual guide that very few walkthroughs can accomplish via words.
Well, it's only a "visual" walkthrough IF you cheat by using the code that you're not really supposed to have. Otherwise it's just a simple, hint-based "guide" that doubles up as a CG gallery. download.gif

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
1470824_1634015903172.png
How to trigger this scene?
Valerie shows up in cloth store with jamal and director but this scene never occurs. No matter what I do, I only reach upto point that jamal gives valerie a dress to try and they all leave.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 1457730
How to trigger this scene?
Valerie shows up in cloth store with jamal and director but this scene never occurs. No matter what I do, I only reach upto point that jamal gives valerie a dress to try and they all leave.
I don't remember exactly but I believe you need to have Jamal and your mom go shopping before, and have Val fantasize about Darius by falling asleep on the bed.

Reactions: asplly97

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Did you get the sceen before that with mom and Director?
I don't remember exactly but I believe you need to have Jamal and your mom go shopping before, and have Val fantasize about Darius by falling asleep on the bed.
Thanks. Got it finally. Turns out there are many conditions which need to be met for this. The conditions are like this,

For Linda,
- On first day, go home with valerie.
- When calling home, agree to request of sister to take the wine bottle.
-When director goes shopping with linda, volunteer yourself to fetch the moneybag.

For valerie,
- Tell valerie to get close to Jamal( day 8 i think)
- when valerie says she has a surprise, see the phone.

Party event with valerie has NO effect
on this scene,no matter how far you get with jamal which is a bit weird.

On meeting all these conditions then only the scene comes.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes