DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Thought the last update was excellent shame the Dev is inconsistent with release dates. The story could do with a re-write. The party seems to just have been stuffed in early for the sake of it and seems out of place, especially after the last update.
I was thinking the same thing.

I would re-work the content adding more story pieces in so we see the girls eventual corruption or seduction depending on how you look at it. The party also doesn't work mainly for the reason you mentioned and it seems to have no effect on the overall story.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I was thinking the same thing.

I would re-work the content adding more story pieces in so we see the girls eventual corruption or seduction depending on how you look at it. The party also doesn't work mainly for the reason you mentioned and it seems to have no effect on the overall story.

u cn do that that re work stuff as this game really need a new dev

• Sad
Reactions: Jack0h

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
EXTRAS: Image of the Month (4K HD) - September 2021
Hey all,
Here is the image for this month showing Valerie and Linda having a little fun! Probably after the last shopping session in the previous version? Maybe we will have a similar scene in the game soon?
Anyways, I've been trying to catch up with my work and family matters this month and I hardly have time for myself or anything else. I almost forgot about this month's Image because I did not even realize that it was the end of the month already! I really want to push out the next version but life's been going on hard on me recently. But I promise to persevere on for you guys, and the game, and finish up the next update as soon as I can! Here's to hoping for a smoother month ahead!
Cheers and stay healthy!
DW
September 2021.png

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
"..and finish up the next update as soon as I can!"

so we can propably get the next update on christmas, which will contain 1-2 scenes. noice
I couldn't have said it better, it's a shame, but that is probably what it is going to lead too.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes